Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Officiant for Main Line wedding

HI Ladies!

I am getting married at Historic Waynesborough in Paoli next July.  We will be getting married in the garden.  Does anyone know of an officiant for the ceremony that they would recommend?  It is a laid back wedding.  Would like them to have experience.
THanks!

Re: Officiant for Main Line wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I cannot recommend the officiants from Journeys of the Heart enough to you.  They tend to be one of the pricier non-denominational officiants around, but they have a bunch of officiants and will help match you up with someone who can provide you with the exact kind of ceremony you want.  We used Maria Odilia Romeu and received so many compliments on our ceremony - even to us it felt like Maria had really taken the time to get to know us and personalized our ceremony, in spite of the fact that we had met in person only a few times.  She took care of everything we needed, up to and including getting last-minute roses for a ceremony we had to honor our parents.  She was worth every penny we spent and then some :) 

Bride_to_be also used Andy Maheny and he did a lovely job for her ceremony :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can get a self uniting license and have one of your friends MC.
    If I didn't married in a church I would have done this. 
  • Options
    joysaw00joysaw00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi KFitch: I sent you a private message to your in box.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards