• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2010 Weddings

What size cups?

Hey ladies..we are lucky enough to provide our own alcohol, saving us a ton of $. I am going to order personalized cups for the reception but am not sure what sizes to get. We need 3 sizes...one for our signature cocktial..one for wine..and one for beer...this is what I was thinking Wine- 5oz Signature- 8oz Beer- 10 oz I am hoping to somewhat be able to tell how much to get of each based on the sizes of the cups. Opinions? Thanks!

Re: What size cups?

• LOL at first I was expecting a bra question!  :) That sounds about right.  Wine is always a smaller portion than beer, and liquor cocktails always seem to be in between.  Have you gone and looked at the cup sizes?
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/x200p0.jpg[/IMG]
  • Hmmm... I don't know if this helps you, but at Beverages & More where we are getting our Keg from this is what they say: Wine: 750 ml bottle = 25.4 oz. so 5 oz. glasses would serve 5 1.5 liter bottle = 50.7 oz. so 5 oz. glasses would serve 10 1 case = 304.8 oz. so 5 oz. glasses would serve 60 Spirits: (based on 1.5 oz shots) 750 ml bottle = 25.4 oz. ~ 16 1 liter bottle = 33.8 ~ 22 1.75 liter - 59.2 ~ 39 Beer: 5 gallon keg = (53) 12 oz. servings or (40) 16 oz. servings 7.75 gallon keg = (82) 12 oz. servings or (62) 16 oz. servings Hope this gives you a little bit of a guideline!! :)

Anniversary

Amazing NEW Blog :: Bio :: Current KK List

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• Thanks! It def. does :)
  • LOL at first I was expecting a bra question! :)So did I!!!
  • LOL I know..that's why I put it that way in the title, tricks yas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards