Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

miguelhilary

I saw you're interested in coming to Europe.  You can come come on varied budgets, depending on where you go and what types of places you stay.  I would suggest renting apts to reduce costs then you can make your own food.  
Where would you like to go?

Re: miguelhilary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think we'd like to go to Italy/Greece.  We thought about a trip for our HM, but between the cost and the effort of being a "tourist" we decided to just go to an island.  I definitely have to do more research before we book any trips there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    <butting in>  MH - we wanted to do the same trip for our HM, but also decided we'd rather lay on a beach and not move for a week.  We're looking at Italy/Greece for next spring though, possibly on a cruise.  I'll keep you updated when we start researching, if you'd do the same?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to go to both as well.  Greece is broke at the moment, I would guess it would help you out, but I could be WAY wrong.  I see deals from London, but of course you would have to get across the Atlantic.  

The girls on the travel board are really helpful.  A few girls live/ lived in Italy.  
    Also the Euro has been dropping against the dollar as well so that's good for you.  

My over all suggestion is go!  There is always a reason not to go, don't regret it, make it happen.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cara - will do.  Now that we're right on top of the wedding, I'm glad we decided to just park on a beach for a week.  I need the break.

I definitely want to do this trip in the next year or two.  We have to get it in before we even think about having kids.  I don't want to regret it, because both of us really want to do this trip.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having a hard time stopping myself from researching our next vacation, trying to focus on the honeymoon! haha  I'm trying to angle for front-loaded vacation days (as opposed to earned time) next year, so we can do something in the spring. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_miguelhilary-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:6b4e2bb4-7b84-4a6f-8492-0e482b74cecbPost:8a4d8434-e2f4-4a86-89a1-36f967a06f23">Re: miguelhilary</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm having a hard time stopping myself from researching our next vacation, trying to focus on the honeymoon! haha  I'm trying to angle for front-loaded vacation days (as opposed to earned time) next year, so we can do something in the spring. 
    Posted by caraellen23[/QUOTE]

I accrue my time also.  Its a PITA.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards