• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2010 Weddings

Bridal Shower Gift

Hi ladies...
So my friend's bridal shower is on Sunday...most everything is already bought off her registry, so I'm trying to think of something creative for her. Did anyone get any neat, creative gifts that you really enjoyed?? Thanks in advance!!
TTC #1 since 11/10
10/11: Dx PCOS, 2000mg Metformin
imageimage
My Blog
April Nesties March siggy challenge: Next Vacation, Anguilla!!

Re: Bridal Shower Gift

• I got a "bridal survival" bag.I LOVED it. It probably wasn't too expensive and it's all stuff I can use. She put things like extra strength tylonel, and travel sized deoderant, make up, water proof mascara, downy wrinkle release spray, bobbi pins- basically the whole travel section of target haha.

• You might have enough time to get this but I found these crazy adorable aprons over at: http://www.thehiphostess.com/store/Default.asp I bought one for a friend of mine, and they even gift wrap it for you for an extra $5! I got it in a few days, so you may still have time!
  • Maybe a subscription to a magazine like Brides?  I did this for one of my friends and she liked it!  Esp since you are also a bride!
    ~Margaret (and Nick)~
    Post-Wedding Life Blog!
    A10 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination: San Francisco!
  • Laurms15Laurms15 member
    2500 Comments Combo Breaker
    edited April 2010
    I got a really nice white purse that I could use on the wedding/honeymoon which I love. Its great because I went somewhere tropical and wouldn't have wanted to use my black purse.

OR a tote bag I bought some great ones on LLBean and you can totally customize them 100% with any color or monogram you want. You could also add a beach towel and suntan lotion, and aloe for the sunburn and some cute flip flops and do a beach kit if A she likes the beach or B plans on being on a beach for the honeymoon.

Ooooo or a massage!!! Maybe something to help her de-stress pre-wedding. If its too expensive you can always go in on it with another friend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards