Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

just an idea...

Since every one needs some motivation to get back on the exercise wagon how about a Tuesday accountability thread of our progress?

Re: just an idea...

• edited December 2011
    Sounds good to me, cause then I can report a loss and pig out on Indian Food tuesday night while DH and I watch Lost :)  (it's our ritual)
  • edited December 2011
    I like this. I go to the GIS board a lot for inspiration, but it definitely wouldn't help to have one on the local board too.
  • CA2PABride2BeCA2PABride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like it!  Are we starting today or next Tuesday?  I vote next Tuesday b/c I just got back into Philadelphia for Spring Break this week and have already treated myself to some delictable Philly treats :)
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    183 image 128 image 55 image 0 image RSVP Date: June 4, 2010
  • edited December 2011
    I'm all for this :) I've definitely fallen off of the eating right and exercise wagon!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Sounds good! I'm on board! I've been trying so hard to get back into good eating and exercise habits.  I was a workout maniac last year when I was training for a triathlon, but when that was over, I was burnt out and starting to plan the wedding. I've gained 10 pounds since.  Booo Cara.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • bigjajapoofbigjajapoof member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OOOOH can I join Embarassed
    Even though i'm now married you ladies can't get rid of me. Hit me up www.facebook.com/groomzilla BOOYAH!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards