• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2010 Weddings

I miss you!

I'm sorry I haven't been around lately.  I feel so out of the loop now - it's only been a few weeks or so but there are so many new names!!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) and have great plans for New Years.  

Rachel, I hope you got everything worked out with your invitations... my aunt is supposed to hear about the house while she is down in Florida this week.  We'll see, but I'm optimistic!  

Cindy, I miss your rants about that crazy chick that we still need to kill and then have Rachel get us off because she's just that good of an attorney.  

Kiki, if you need me to kick anyone, just let me know... but really I hope that you haven't had too many people that need kicking stinking up your life lately.  You're too sweet for that!

Melissa, I printed a test envelope with the design that you sent me - they look wonderful!  Thank you!

Everyone else, I'm going to TRY to do some serious catching up.  It's gotten a lot harder since I started my new job because they have everything blocked - how rude!  And the 'new' format just doesn't like to load very well on my home computer.  But I miss you girls so much.  Wedding planning has just come to a halt without all of your inspiration and motivation to help me along the way! 

Re: I miss you!

• We miss you too, dammit!!!  And I understand about the new format; I have been posting more lately because it's slow time at work and I actually have the time to wait for the pages to load.  LOL
    And by the way we now want to kill crazy chick's friend too.  Aiding and abetting a homewrecker is just as deserving of it as the homewrecker herslef (although I must say she has left us alone since Mike got mean about it).
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/x200p0.jpg[/IMG]
  • AMANDA!!!!!!  I was going to page you the other day to see how you were doing!  We definitely miss you!

I'm so happy that your new job is going good.  Someone in your office really needs to get with the times and unblock some sites  Wink

YAY for the envelopes working out!  You are very welcome Smile

The knot has been getting better with loading so don't stay away too long this time!! 
    ~Melissa~
    Shmel's Blog ? ? ? ?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • WOOHOOO!!!!! I have been thinking about you and wondering where you are. I found a website that printed the invites in the ACTUAL size I needed, and they arrived and look fabulous so everything is good :)

I can't wait to hear about what's going on with your honeymoon ---- I went on the sunset cruise a few weeks ago and it was really pretty (though I got a bit seasick, but that's bc I'm a baby)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards