April 2010 Weddings

Favours

When are/did you order them?

TK Checklist has been telling me I'm over due on it for weeks now, but I want to wait until I have an idea of the headcount so I don' buy a wildly wrong number. WDYT?
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Favours

• Good question!
    If you don't have to make them or put something together, you could probably wait until you have your head count.  But, if you need to spend time filling boxes or bags or something, you may want to get on it now.

We are still very confused about what we want.  I am trying to make a decision asap so if we need to put something together, we can start around our 2 month mark (Feb 16).

Do you know what you are going to do?

Danielle
  • mine are in my house already (cake server), and i'm going to get them wrapped when it gets closer.  i ordered the same number of favors as invitations (because i'm giving them out per couple).  even if people don't come, but give you a gift, i'd like to give them a favor, so it doesn't hurt to have extra. 
  • Yes. We are going to have our photog take group shots of each group of guests and us (my mom's family, my dad's family, his parents' families, my college friends, his Air Force friends, etc.) and we are going to mail them out with the thank you notes.

At the reception, we are giving everybody frames for the photos with a blurb inside about how the photo is coming later. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • FI's dad is making us wine! We have about 60 bottles in the making, and just putting them on a table and guests can take one if they want it. All i need to do is make/order wine labels.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • At this point we are not doing favors, but I am starting to question if that decision is rude.
  • I will be making red velvet cake balls as favors for each of our guest.  I already bought the boxes the cake balls will be going into.  But I won't actually make the favors until the week before the wedding.  I may be crazy, but hopefully it works out.
  • I ordered our favors last Saturday- the packets of ground coffee w/the personalized label. I'm going to do it per invite and based on some of the reviews it'll be ok if I have a few extra. At the very least FI and I can drink it or give it to someone else who likes coffee!
    Anniversary
    April 2010 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • oh and the website was littlethingsfavors.com . . . I did a lot of research and found a TON of websites for wedding favors if anyone is interested, let me know
    Anniversary
    April 2010 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am buying my favor boxes next week but, we are making cookies so I won't be doing that until the week of the wedding (actually I'm having my Mom make them).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards