Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Anyone getting inked?

Are any of you getting a tattoo for your new spouse?

FI and I both want something but I can't decide what I want to do.  No names.

Re: Anyone getting inked?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Nope.   I actually don't like guys with tattoos, so I'm glad DH doesn't have any and I hope to keep it that way.  Granted I have a small one, but it's a long story from a long time ago - so technically I am a hypocrite.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I already have 3 and want 2 of them removed soooo no, I won't :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha ok then.  I have two now, I like them both, and they are hidden unless I'm in a bikini.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have 5 and they are all hidden unless wearing shorts and a tank top. Then you can see some of them. I do not want any more. If I could I would also remove some of them.
  • Options
    CA2PABride2BeCA2PABride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I'm so glad people are writing the same thing I'm feeling.  I have two tattoos - both in places no one else can see...not even me unless I look in a mirror! (tramp stamp anyone?) and while they both hold a meaning to me, if I had to do it over again I wouldn't get a tattoo.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    183 image 128 image 55 image 0 image RSVP Date: June 4, 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    With wedding $ comes tattoo removal!
  • Options
    debnchrisdebnchris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting my fiance's name along with white lillies -- rib cage area? That is my plan whether it actually happens is another story. I have one, he has lots!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a 'tramp stamp' as well but I actually like that one, it's a butterfly and I love it :)

I do want to get rid of some others though. I have a home made one on my ankle that my friend did right before he went to Iraq for military... he just came home today so that tattoo can be removed now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a butterfly too - that one I got when I was 15.  I want it removed!  I also have some ugly Japanese symbol on my ankle - stupid and hideous, that will be removed as well.
     I also have 3 small stars on the outside of my right foot - that has meaning and that one stays forever!
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fi and I have talked about it....but I'm so indecsive that I'd prob change my mind a million times before I got it so it most likely wont happen. Changes are I'd get it and then next day wish I got something else.  Oh well
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I already have a tattoo with a special meaning between JEGs and I.

It was actually done in two parts... the heart was my 21st birthday gift to myself.  It was something I doodled in my notebook during a Psychology class my freshman year and I kept it.

Then about 3 years later I got the lettering done.  It means "You have my whole heart for my whole life".  Unfortuantly, I realized a few years later the last word is misspelled.  It should be 'entier', not entir.

Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nope. I have one now that I'd love to get removed. It was one of those 'I'm 18 and I can do what I want now and think is the coolest idea ever' type of deals. It is between my shoulder blades so since I have long hair you can never see it even when I'm wearing dresses/tank tops -- unless my hair is up. This was 'partly' the reason for keeping my hair down for the wedding. But the other part was that my hair is ALWAYS down and its just me and because my hair is so thick, updos just don't go well for me, lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tacco - I also have a star that has a lot of meaning to me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been wanting to! Does anyone know of any good, sterile, reputable places around Bucks County?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_anyone-getting-inked?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:6dead8ba-8bd3-4f61-b1cd-4af590e6d2bdPost:40277041-3f85-4eca-bc3c-10fa60f6bdbd">Re: Anyone getting inked?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have been wanting to! Does anyone know of any good, sterile, reputable places around Bucks County?
    Posted by sfarbotnik[/QUOTE]

Gallery of Living art in Lansdale, go to Scott. I used him for all of my tats, besides the home made one, and he is amazing!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Inkwell in Feasterville is very good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards