Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

transportation!

Hi girls!

Any suggestion for area transportation?  I'm really trying to find a trolley (or if not a trolley then def. a nice limo)  to take us to the church (and around for pictures/to the reception).  Do any of you have any suggestions who to look at for transport?

Any crazy ideas of transportation for you and your BP?  As I've begun looking, I've seen some really interesting ideas that are pretty cool!  I'd love to hear about yours!

Hope you are all having an awesome week!

Re: transportation!

• Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using limo today for both the limo for myself, the groom, groomsmen and bridesmaids. For guests to and from the hotel to the reception we have also booked with limo today and are using their shuttle.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Accurate Transportation (limobus) for FI & I + the BP. Best prices I've fonud.
  • Options
    SteveandKrisSteveandKris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_transportation-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:6e133345-4ff0-4f9a-a3d1-116ebb59b413Post:8baffe9e-112b-4fe6-aee1-75653a06bf9d">transportation!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi girls! Any suggestion for area transportation?  I'm really trying to find a trolley (or if not a trolley then def. a nice limo)  to take us to the church (and around for pictures/to the reception).  Do any of you have any suggestions who to look at for transport? Any crazy ideas of transportation for you and your BP?  As I've begun looking, I've seen some really interesting ideas that are pretty cool!  I'd love to hear about yours! Hope you are all having an awesome week!
    Posted by steveandkir[/QUOTE]

Wow, everytime I see your name linked to a post, I think - wow, I didn't write that... (From SteveandKris in Philadelphia)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha, i didn't see your user name until this answer!  I love that there is a steveandkris and a steveandkir! 

when is your wedding?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    and i hit add post before I was able to write, thank you girls for the transport tips!  I will be looking into them for sure! :)
  • Options
    SteveandKrisSteveandKris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    June of 2011 - we're still looking at venues, so i'm not getting set on one date or another without a contract in hand.  I can't wait until I can add a ticker at the bottom of my siggy...

Hope the transportation tips work out!  I look forward to planning with everyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards