Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Well that was stupid....

I sent my wedding website to my parents to distribute amongst the family members, which as all the hotel info on it and whatnot.

Apparently, I had a typo in the phone number for the hotel.  Instead, I had the phone number of a law firm.  ::facepalm::

I know B2B & Lemma are suffering from wedding brain.  Anyone else having facepalm moments???
Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog

Re: Well that was stupid....

• Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahah, whoops!  Too bad it wasn't my law firm, I could direct them properly...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

FI and I were about to order our invites 2 weeks ago when we realized the wedding date WAS NOT on the invite LOL.

Face, meet palm!

Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    umm, I showed FI a tattoo I wanted. very similar to what Eva Longoria has/had. (the roman numerals of our wedding date) So, I text him a picture that looks like this- XII XI X. He texts me back and tells me it's weird. I freaked out on him.

Then he texts me and asks me, shouldn't it be XII X XI? You know, 12/10/11?

I was planning on surprising him with it when he went on his fishing trip. Thank God I didn't.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Um. Did you see my underwear post?! And I'm not even getting married. What's my excuse?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    paprika - I am flattered that you loved my wedding so much you want to tattoo it on!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

That's really what it was... secretly.

Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards