Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Rhoads Garden

Has anyone worked with Rhoads Garden? I met with Shannon and loved her ideas and energy. I am just worried they are expensive. Any idea their cost? My budget is $4000-4500 for 175 people. Thanks!

Re: Rhoads Garden

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I met with Shannon too and loved her ideas and energy but unfortunately she came in a little higher than my budget for 165 people at $3600.  So depending on what flowers your asking for and number of bridesmaids you may be just fine with the budget you have to work with.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My SIL used them, and her flowers were beautiful, but they are a little pricey  My budget is about 1/4 of yours, so they were out of my budget, but if you loved their work and can afford it, go for it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kmerclean1026kmerclean1026 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks ladies! I am having 5 bridesmaids/5 groomsment, but don't want expensive flowers (no cala lillies, limited orchids, just mostly roses). Who did you end up going with?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was looking for florists in the same general area.  I ended up with Whimsical Welcomes in Skippack.  Leslie's work is so creative and different from the other florists I met.  My flowers were amazing and I got so many compliments on them.  She works out of her home so she doesn't have the overhead of a flower shop and her prices are much better.  She only works with one bride for each wedding date so you get lots of individual attention from her.  A lot of brides on here highly recommend her.  I know she gets a lot of raves from brides on a budget, but I had some money to work with and I still think I got a lot for my money.  She's the best!  www.whimsicalwelcomes.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards