Colorado-Denver
Options

NWR (or is it?) Check! and LOL

FI and I just got our flu shots! One of the Doctors I work with is giving them to employees and their families for $20 at our office. It gives me a little comfort knowing that we will likely not have the flu for our wedding and honemoon :)Also, Completely unrealated:FI has started calling the dog we live with "shorty" pronounced "shawty" ghetto style, as in "come on shawty, you gotta go outside so I can feed you". It totally cracks me up for some reason. BTW, her real name is Lucy, she's FBIL's dog who we care for when he is OOT, I call her my "dog in law".

Re: NWR (or is it?) Check! and LOL

• Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL...your FI sounds like a funny guy!!!  I like how you are calling Lucy your "dog in law" :)  Good job on getting your flu shots.  I have to wait until Oct 3rd to get mine at work for free....I worry that it might be late...but I'd rather get it for free than have to pay for it now.  I bought 2 big bottles of hand sanitizer & gave one to FI to put in his work truck (no getting sick for us in the next 2 weeks!) LOL
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Even though I only met you and your FI once, I can totally picture him saying that! haha That cracks me up!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep, he is a funny guy, he always cracks me up, him and his BFF always come up with the wierdest nick names for people (and dogs).
  • Options
    kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    flu shots....i can't decide how i feel about them!  i had one a few years back and was horrendously sick a few months later with flu anyways!  this year, though, fi and i are headed to cozumel in november (last blast before a year of serious frugality kicks in for the wedding), and i am really trying to decide whether or not to get the swine flu vaccine!!  super cute about the dog-in-law and shawty!
    Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    KJ: Have fun in Cozumel! We are going there for our HM, I am SO excited! I think it is always a good idea to get a flu shot because it not only decreases your chances of getting the flu, but it also protects other people in you life who might have compramised immunity. Can you tell I studied community health in college? lol. Either way, have fun in MX!
  • Options
    kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    great point, j.  i think we'll end up doing them.have a great time down there!!!  should be an awesome time of year for it!!
    Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards