Colorado-Denver
Options

Charlsie & Chel This is your weekend right!?

Hey ladies! I think you are both getting married this weekend, am I right?I hope both of you have a wonderful day, good luck and congrats!

Re: Charlsie & Chel This is your weekend right!?

• Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Jess!  Yep, Charlsie is the 26th & I'm the 27th!  Fingers crossed for sunshine & a beautiful weekend :)
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ah, thanks!  The big day is saturday.  We already have family coming in tmw.  It's crazy how this day creeped up on us!I had two people ask me today, "are you sure your ready?" and "marriage sucks, why do you want to do that?" ARGH!  I will decide myself if marriage does suck~ the nerve of some people!Congrats to you chell too!
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh and Chel, (if your still going to telluride for you HM) I want to see some pics!  Hopefully some the leaves will be changing and it will be BEAUTIFUL up there!Praying for good weather for you too! (after this SNOW!) What is up with this weather?
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats girls! I hope you both have beautiful days!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Charlsie: WTH? why on earth would somebody say that to you the week of your wedding?? Chin up! I know plenty of people who would beg to differ, because they've been happily married for years.According to accuweather.com, it's looking like you will both have sunny weather in the 60s and 70s! (I've already started stalking the weather on that site because they have a 15 day forcast, and I'm obssessive like that :)
  • Options
    VAtoCOVAtoCO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, ladies!  Best wishes for a wonderful day, great weather, and loads of fun for your and your FIs!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats to you both girls! Try and soak it in as much as you can. It was over way too quick!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Charlsie - we are still honeymooning in Telluride & I'll definitely take pics! if the weather cooperates we are going to try & do a hot air balloon ride (gotta see what I can find for possible balloon ride companies over there) :) Good luck on Saturday & I'll be sending you good vibes for your wedding day!
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Options
    canary11canary11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats you two! I can't wait to hear how it goes and see some pictures! Then, who is next?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards