Colorado-Denver
Options

my dress arrived today!

so i won my $3000 dress on ebay last weekend for $189.  i was a little weary, but it was new, the lady just ordered it in a small size hoping to fit into it for her wedding but it didn't work out.  so i took a leap of faith and bought it.  it arrived today and it's wonderful!  it here are some (crappy iphone) pics of me in it. it's a little big in spots, but that's okay, i faked it for the pics. haha.front: http://tinyurl.com/ybc9xheside: http://tinyurl.com/y9wvkv4i tried to take a pic of the back, but it came out all blurry and weird. the back is pretty plain though, just a false button closure all the way down the train. obviously i need to get a crinoline to make it flare out at the bottom, but i love it! :)

Re: my dress arrived today!

• Options
    skiingstarkskiingstark member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Man that is a great deal. Great job :) The dress really shows off your body, a very beautiful dress.
  • Options
    ekurtenbekurtenb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!What a great deal!
  • Options
    masked_rose86masked_rose86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  That dress is gorgeous!!!  And what an awesome deal!  Glad it worked out!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    cadenaamcadenaam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, it's SO pretty!  And it looks like it fits you perfectly.  No alterations maybe?  What a great deal. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That dress looks great on you...very unique! What an awesome find! I found my reception dress on ebay too!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    canary11canary11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE it! I think I recognize it. Is it an Alvina Valenta?? WOW- that is such an amazing price. I feel like you'll have to have a seamstress sew some crinoline inside. I think that a slip crinoline may not work with a trumpet-style gown?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i freaking love that dress- its amazing that you got it for $189! total score!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful dress!! That's great that you could get it at such a low price. Good job! You look awesome in it.
  • Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jen you look amazing in that dress!!! What a steal to get that $3000 for less than $200! Good job! :)
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards