Colorado-Denver

October 10th ladies!

OMG! can you believe its almost here?! I am getting nervous, but feeling good too! So excited! I hope the current forecast for rain/SNOW is WRONG. oh well...what can you do.....Best of luck to all of you! Happy Wedding day!

Re: October 10th ladies!

• edited December 2011
    I was just looking at the forecast :( I am sooooo bummed. Every day after is going to be sunny and in the 60's. Oh well, snow is pretty...Yay! The big week is finally here, I am so excited to see all our family, and to get married to my best friend. Congrats, and I hope you have a fantastic day as well :)
  • chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm excited for you guys! I hope the forecast is wrong (it was wrong for our wedding until 2 days out...so there is still time for it to change! Our forecast a week out said 50 degrees & cloudy but come wedding day it was 70 & sunny). Knottie vibes for better weather this weekend!!!
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Katie18Katie18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck and have so much fun ladies!!!  I wasn't a Real Photography bride but they're one of the few blogs I follow, and whenever I think of snow, I think of this.http://realphotography.com/blog/colorado-wedding-photographers-the-sanctuary-denver-lauren-and-andy/So even if it snows, you can still get GORGEOUS pictures!!  And I'm sure you'll all still have a blast regardless :)
  • edited December 2011
    Katie: Thank you for the beautiful photo!!! That instantly cheered me up :)
  • skiingstarkskiingstark member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Just to let you guys know I was in the same boat. They said it was going to rain on my wedding day. Well it not only rained, it HAILED on my wedding day. Luckily the showers and hail would come in little waves so we would run out to pics in between the showers. Also the best part was when the ceremony started literally right when I got to my FI the sun came out right on top of us. And storm clouds can create some great dramatic pictures, look at my pics for examples.But remember no matter what the weather is you cannot control it just have fun, I had to keep telling that to myself all day :P
  • Katie18Katie18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're welcome Jessi!  I can't wait to see your pics :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards