Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Outfit ideas for b-pics?

I need some ideas for another outfit for my b-pics. I kind of what it to be more something a guy would like...meaning, something with sports or something. (hope that makes sense)

I was thinking about wearing my FI's school football jersey but idk how to make that sexy. The other outfits I have are a corset, a bra and panty set, and my third outfit is going to be cowboy boots with a cowboy hat and guitar. Any ideas/what did you guys do/are planning to do?

Re: Outfit ideas for b-pics?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I totally speak on behalf of my husband and the vast majority of my male friends when I say that he will not be looking at what you are wearing.  At all.

Oh, and thongs.  Bring at least one thong.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Football Jersey can be totally cute .. you can tie it up so it's kinda tight and have some cute panties under it ... high heels, etc.  You should also borrow a football and do some fake posing with the football like you're playing a game.  I love that idea :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ew, thongs.   I did not wear a thong, they gross me out.  :)  Sorry LRM.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not personally a huge fan either, but DH is, what can I say.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think just wearing the jersey and nothing else is sexy! Sometimes its more about what they DON'T see.  The pics I took that I liked the best were sexy undies with a necklace down my back and no top, full on corset teddy with garter, stockings and CFM heels, pictures with FI's guitar and pictures wearing one of FI's button down shirts with panties and stockings.

I only wore a thong for one very specific picture involving my heel.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cara what kind of necklace did you use? I really like that idea.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A fabulous one I got at Claires that had a bunch of different length chains and pearls.  It looked amazing down my back, and also bunched up in my hands covering my boobs.  Aaahhh TMI.  PM me if you want and I can send you a pic.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *does the wolf whistle*  That pic sounds so pretty Cara! I wish I was that clever when I did mine.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did a few "guy" outfits:  Jets jersey and boyshorts, FI's college football sweat pants and no top (just hands coving me up) and a golf pose with a little plaid skirt, bra, heels and a club.

Non-guy outfits:  white bra and thong (tried to be wedding-ish), black lingerie with stockings, and the white outfit with a "bride" satin robe.

I would send you some pics, but you know my dad and their neighbors which is kinda wierd. LOL
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MH - hahah true. it's all good. Did you have yours with Sarah too?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I did the session with Sarah in May.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards