Colorado-Denver

Creative & budget friendly catering

Hello everyone!

I am planning my July 2011 outdoor wedding!!! Can anyone provide any creative and budget friendly catering services?

Thanks!!!

Re: Creative & budget friendly catering

• mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First of all, welcome and congrats!

Second, those are some pretty vague and wide-open questions, along with being relative!

What feeling are you going for? What's your definition of "budget"? What do you mean by creative? What type of food do you and FI like?

Where are you having your reception? These are all important factors if we're to help you with ideas!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I used Elements Catering (http://elements-catering.net) for my wedding.  Unlike pretty much every other caterer I looked into, they were really committed to working with my budget while providing the exact sort of dishes we were looking for. 

I was at another wedding they catered on Labor Day weekend and the food was as delicious as I'd remembered, too.  I would definitely suggest checking them out!
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Footers Catering (Colbert is great!). I consider them to be fairly budget friendly, especially if you are doing more casual food?
  • amandi34amandi34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Blue River Catering
    The chef is a friend, but he is awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards