Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Perfect Day Photobooth

Did anyone else get an email from Wedding Channel with a photobooth deal for Perfect Day Photobooth? It is $100 for four hours of unlimited photos, one attendant to service the photo booth and scrapbook table, scrapbook, an email with your images and a prop box that has hats, glasses, tiaras and scarves.

Anyone heard of them? I googled them and didn't see anything...
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Planning Bio
Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!

Re: Perfect Day Photobooth

• Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    $100?  That's seems WAY too good to be true!

• Options
    edited December 2011

I think so as well! It is worded weird. It says it is 93% off and a $1,395 value but then it says $100 for $595 off a gold package. And the site says a gold package is $1,495. I think you would have to use it by May this year but I was thinking of contacting them to see if they would do the same or similar deal if I book now for next year. But I would be hesitant to do it without knowing anything about them.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    Jamy0807Jamy0807 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw his photo booth. The pictures are ok so for the cheap price I say do it.
  • Options
    LadybugBride3LadybugBride3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i got that same package for 4 hous from bux photo booth for 750.i didnt book it until about a month before the wedding though.

image 247 Invited so far!
    image 170 Are ready to party!
    image 35 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are MIA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ladybug - let me know if you are happy with them after the wedding. I will probably try for a last minute deal unless something that is too good to pass up comes by.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel like I have heard the name before.  I also googled and didn't come up with much.  I kinda want to do it for $100...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards