Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Macy's

Their Friends & Family starts 12/1 and lasts through 12/6.  They just let me buy a watch (for DH for Xmas, of course) for 25% off today and I can pick it up 12/1!

MH- have you gotten your rewards back yet?  I hope we get ours before the F&F starts.

Re: Macy's

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What is friends and family?  Is it for friends and family of the bride and groom?  Is in only on the homestore?

This may be really worth it, if anyone can do it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_macys-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:74d8a4fe-3e04-4f4d-9560-e9e8dfbeab84Post:764c0fd4-5cec-497a-9c41-fbceb67fcb60">Macy's</a>:
    [QUOTE]Their Friends & Family starts 12/1 and lasts through 12/6.  They just let me buy a watch (for DH for Xmas, of course) for 25% off today and I can pick it up 12/1! MH- have you gotten your rewards back yet?  I hope we get ours before the F&F starts.
    Posted by taccoten[/QUOTE]

I just told H that I was pissed because I missed the veterans day sales, will miss the black friday sales, and who knows if I'll get it before F&F.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you don't get it for F&F, they should honor your 25% off until your rewards expire.  That is BS!

MBR - yes they are coupons anyone can use, so everything in the store is an additional 25% off.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where do you get the coupons?

Thanks for letting me know about this, Tacc!  This will really help us for Christmas presents for each other :)  The family business gets reward certificates from the credit card, and we get to choose a GC to wherever (tho the amounts differ depending on where we decide to go).  Usually we get a GC to Macy's, so this will help us out a ton.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you just go to the store and ask for them, they will give them to you - or probably newspapers, online, everywhere!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards