Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Moshulu (Philly)

Hey All,

Anyone have any info on the Moshulu? I have been to their website, but I wanted to hear if you guys have rants, raves, etc about the boat. Also, does anyone have more details on pricing? Thanks.

Re: Moshulu (Philly)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my reception there in June!  They have been fantastic so far, the food is AMAZING and I've only heard good things from people that have been to weddings there.  

For an open bar (all top shelf), crab cake & filet duo, apps, hors devours during cocktail hour, chocolate fountain, and wedding cake it came to 155/head.  Let me know if you have any other questions!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mgallo87mgallo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, will do! Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've also only heard good things about it. I'm sure that a wedding there would be beautiful. I'm thinking about having my rehearsal dinner there. If anyone has a price estimate for that I'd appreciate it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend got married there a few years ago and she raves about it.  She said everything was fantastic.  I'll see if I can get more information for you from her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haven't been to a wedding there, but my girls aranged for my mach party dinner to be there and it was fantastic!  It's a bit pricey and the potions were small, but the food was incredible and the atmosphere was unbeatable.  It was a really special, memorable night and I'm so happy that my girls picked such a great place to begin the celebrating.

^Visual aid of how happy I was. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PS change your username or make a new one that isn't your e-mail address so no one here can stalk or spam you (and yes, there are sometimes crazy people that show up here).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmmmmmmm Maggianos bag outside of Moshulu?   I use those bags for random stuff all the time too actually, they come in handy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha, yes - it contained my sash, tiara, other goodies that my SIL (who wasn't able to join us) bought for all the girls ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

One of my best friend's got married there last July and it was phenomenal!  She had the cocktail hour on the top deck and the reception downstairs in the main dining room.  The bar is big, the food was delicious and the staff was friendly.  My only gripe is that the ceiling above the dance floor is so low my really tall fiance couldn't dance at all - and he's a big dancer.  The cocktail hour was the highlight.  That deck is gorgeous!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Tacco- so glad to hear it was a great night!  Did they do dancing in the downstairs dining room?  That would be really tight...we're planning on doing it on deck, and if the weather isn't great, under the covered deck.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes - it was downstairs, inside.  It was cramped and hot.  Outside would be perfect!  I love that venue!  The upstairs deck is great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards