• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2010 Weddings

NWR: Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

Two of my babies are at the vet's office getting spayed and neutered, so keep your fingers crossed that the surgeries go well!!!  I know it's routine, but I worry about them!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: NWR: Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

• I'm sure they'll do great! Ripley (kitty in sig) had his manberries removed in Sept. and acted like himself only an hour after I brought him home. He didn't even seem to notice.

I've seen TONS of s/n's done and the actual surgery takes just a couple minutes. Your babies will be just fine :)
  • They're adorable! GL to the kitters - I'm sure they'll be just fine. Wink
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • Hugs for you good luck kittens!!!
  • GL!!! I have to make an appt to take mine!!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • UPDATE:  I just got off the phone with the vet's office and both of them went through surgery well!!!  They are both still sleeping (surprise, surprise... they sleep all the time!!!)  so I can't pick them up for another 2 1/2 hours, but I'm super relieved that everything went ok!
  • When Skittles got his neuter, he was normal as soon as he came home. No pain meds.  Athena, my boxer, didn't need meds or a code after her spay. And they are BOTH still total cuddlers!
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • In Response to Re: NWR: Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!:
    [QUOTE] Ripley (kitty in sig) had his manberries removed in Sept
    Posted by alisaurus[/QUOTE]
    HAHAHA!
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • Aww! i am happy your kitty cats did well!
  • Ok, so we went and picked them up at 4:30 yesterday.  Bella was still completely out of it.  Jax looked like a little loopy bobble-head!!  He couldn't walk very well, so we just confined them both to our office.  Bella didn't actually get up until around 9 last night.  Even then, she could barely walk.  Well, this morning they were both doing well.  I gave them their pain meds and they both mellowed out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards