• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2010 Weddings

Single guest +1... with twist.

so my original plan was to only allow a guest for singletons that were in serious committed relationships. That has not been a problem at all so far and most of my young single friends understand. Well... (background info) My great uncle's wife passed away last fall, maybe september/october. Well I had heard several months ago that he was "seeing" his dead wife's sister. Today, I get his RSVP back and it is for TWO people. I probably won't say anything but... as my grandmother would say, Gawd... I hope this won't cause any family drama at my wedding if he shows up with his former SIL. Who knows, maybe is kids are aware and Ok with it... just seems weird to me.

Re: Single guest +1... with twist.

• I don't know about sweet Hayley, but I do think it's actually pretty normal. I mean I'd probably be a little weirded out if it were my relatives, but hopefully there's no problem at the wedding.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2010-weddings_single-guest-1-twist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:590Discussion:51a59c16-2a8d-4583-819a-fb01c3d592eePost:376ff77d-bbc9-4b2b-9a19-79a9a0d5fe4d">Re: Single guest +1... with twist.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know about sweet Hayley, but I do think it's actually pretty normal. I mean I'd probably be a little weirded out if it were my relatives, but hopefully there's no problem at the wedding.
    Posted by mollyfaye[/QUOTE]

I agree
    Two souls and one thought, two hearts and one pulse image Anniversary
  • I get where PP are coming from on the needing someone and being there for each other but I for one would not want my husband to be with my sister is I passed away. That's wierd to me. But for your wedding sake, if it is the case, I hope peopel don't make a fuss or start any drama.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards