• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2010 Weddings

Engage-aversary?

Did anyone else get engaged on New Year's Eve last year?

If so, happy engage-aversary! The end of waiting is near! We aren't doing anything at all tonight...last year cannot be outdone!

Re: Engage-aversary?

• Happy Engag-aversary! Ours was on Christmas.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Happy Engage-aversary!

Ours will be in April. :-)

We're not doing much tonight, either...FI is sick and the weather isn't going to be great in our area so we're going out to dinner and then coming home for a quiet night.
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • Happy Engage-aversary! Ours will be the day before the wedding.

Two souls and one thought, two hearts and one pulse image Anniversary
  • We got engaged on NYE as well.  We are having our first dinner in our new home and then meeting with friends to party the night away.  Happy New Year and Engageaversary!
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location image image {Bio} (updated 3/2)
  • My engage-aversary isn't until the week after valentines day. But anyways contrats to all of you that have the 1 year to mark being engaged and wooohooo 2010 here we come. 

• Ours was December 22nd, but we didn't do anything special.  Congrats to everyone!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Ours was December 12 and I was out of town visiting my sister and shopping with her and her daughter for their dresses for the wedding...so I guess I celebrated, but not with FI.  Congrats to all!  It's the last time you'll get to celebrate that date since it will soon be overshadowed by your WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!
  • Happy Engage-aversary! Ours is January 24th.
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • dang...mine's not til August and we'll be married by then.
  • Happy E-aversary !! We got engaged on Christmas.
  • ours was new year's eve! and we spent it together in our new home- also 4 months to the day for May 1st-ers!! I'm so happy its coming so soon. Last year at this time felt like it was forever away!
    Happy engage-versary!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • Happy Engage-aversary! Feb 1st will be 2 years for us but it will be our 3rd year dating aniversary.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards