Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Luggage

Hello ladies,

Long time no see, hope everyone is doing well and all the planning is going smoothly. Got a luggage question. I recently went on a friends bachelor party last weekend and asked my sister for my luggage back that I let her borrow so I could use the smallest one for the trip. Needless to say, when I got my suitcases back, all but the littlest one (fortunately the one I needed) were completely destroyed. I know my sister will never pay me back because that's what little sisters are good for. So i'm in the market for some luggage for our upcoming trip to Cancun. Here's the thing, we have luggage on our registry, so I don't want to buy good luggage just in case we get some, but at the same time, the cheapest luggage sets I find online start at around $100.

What to do what to do.
Even though i'm now married you ladies can't get rid of me. Hit me up www.facebook.com/groomzilla BOOYAH!!!

Re: Luggage

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't buy anything if you have it on your registry.  Do you know someone who would let you borrow theirs?

I once found a rolling carry on piece of luggage at Target for $10.  If you can't find one to borrow, I'd go there for something cheap.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ross and Marshall's sometimes has luggage for a good price..  did you need  a lot of bags? Did you want a set? They don't have sets, not that I know of. But you can get small and large pieces.  HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i got a great garment bag at target for under $100, maybe 70 or something.  Or just buy one piece of the set you want for your trip and leave the rest on the registry.
  • Options
    bigjajapoofbigjajapoof member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I just need one big one for me, preferably 24"+. Since i'm a guy I can live off the same flippity flops and shoes the whole trip. FI will be borrowing her parents suitcases for herself. I'll check out Target on my way home.

Has anyone ever used one of those Duffel bags with wheels. I was looking into one of those since they are alot cheaper.

Even though i'm now married you ladies can't get rid of me. Hit me up www.facebook.com/groomzilla BOOYAH!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just bought some suitcases at Burlington coat factory (the one downtown) they have a great selection. I bought the biggest ones (i think 29") at $69.99 and $79.99 and the 24" were def cheaper than that (around $40)
  • Options
    flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Honey,

2 be honest, every single expensive suit case i have purchased has been a waste of money. I would suggest going to Marshalls/Ross/ or Burlington like the other girls have said.
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got an awesome Adidas set from Boscovs.. It wasnt super expensive and is very nice quality.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards