Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

FYI... not a happy camper

I would just like to point out that it's almost 7:30... and I still haven't left work yet.  I'm going to deserve every bit of the adult hot chocolate I'm making the second I get home (hot chocolate with frangelico... it's amazing).

Knottie vibes that I make it through the Delaware roads home unscathed?  And that I don't get in a fight with someone on my way out the door since I'm in such a bad mood that I'm still flipping here? lol.
Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog

Re: FYI... not a happy camper

• Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Be safe!!!  I am now thinking I might walk to the liquor store tomorrow for some frangelico ;)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's THE BEST.  We got a bottle from Gzilla's godmother as a house warming gift... and we had it for 2 years before I figured out what to do with it.  During Snowpocalypse 2010 it hit me... HOT CHOCOLATE. Thank you, Governor Markell, for all of your state of emergencies.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awe I hope you will get out soon! :( have lots of adult cocoa when you get home!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    deep breaths and be careful!  everything will be perfect when you get home and enjoy your adult hot chocolate :)
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Drive safe!

If you would like to hop on and vent about your day, I will be available via gchat.  It sounds like you're having my day from yesterday.  I didn't leave the building until after 6 and came home with more work to do beyond that. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Home safe and sound.  The roads were starting to look nasty... but luckily there was pretty much no one on the roads.  I know that I'm not the one that I have to worry about driving in snow.  It's all those other morons that think you can still drive 65 on I-95.

Water is already on to boil... and now I just have to wait for my dinner to get finished cooking so I can eat!!

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards