Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Review: Totally 80s Bachelorette Party

Thought I'd share a review just in case anyone was looking into something like this for their bachelorette.

We started the night in Doylestown and got ourselves decked out in ridiculous 80's gear, had some pizza and drinks.  Then we had a private limobus pick us up at the house and take us up to NYC for the "Totally 80's Prom", an off-broadway tony-and-tina type show that was part show, part 80's dance party.  The show ran from 8-10, and after that the club (webster hall) became a regular dance club.  AT midnight, the limobus (which waited for us), brought us back to d-town and we arrived home at about 2am.

There were about 10 of us involved.  The show has different ticket prices, the lowest of which ended up being just under $60.  We paid a little extra per girl to get some bonus fun for the bachelorette and have her be part of the show.  The limobus was awesome and cost about $115 per girl (covering our bride to be).  I believe we booked through Allied Limo.

Overall, it was a lot of fun.  We all got into the 80s looks (god bless Claires) and really just enjoyed ourselves.  The show was fun and there was plenty of 80s music to dance to.  My one negative is that we thought that when the show ended, it became an 80's dance club.  The show ended and the place cleared out, then people lined up and filled the place and it was just a regular club with house music.  I have a feeling there might have been another room that was playing 80s and we just didn't know.  We stayed and had fun dancing, but it would have been nice if it was 80s music (and we wouldn't have looked ridiculous dressed up).

If you're interested in the show, here's the link.  We signed up as a group.
www.awesome80sprom.com/" target="_blank">http://www.awesome80sprom.com/ 

Any other questions, let me know!  It was definitely a fun night and we had a blast in the limo ride up to the city.  But I think something like this could also be done in Philly (DJ DeeJay, etc.)

Let's all say a prayer now that none of the pictures hit the interwebs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Review: Totally 80s Bachelorette Party

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards