Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Let's talk about Cupcakes

Everytime I see PharmJens siggy pic I am jealous and wish we had a Georgetown cupcake around here..  If I won the lottery I would open one.  So in honor of cupcakes..  I created a poll.  Whats your favorite cupcake?

Re: Let's talk about Cupcakes

• Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Where is the "I don't discriminate, any cupcake will do" option?!

And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    None of the above.  I like the raspberry swirl, the chocolate covered strawberry, the cookie dough, OK, anything from here:

http://www.crumbs.com/

For your viewing pleasure:

DROOL....

• Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where is the I don't like cupcakes option?!?
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is that amazing Oreo-adorned creation? I feel like I NEED that right now!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That would be the Oreo cupcake - with cream cheese frosting that has crumbled Oreos mixed in.  Have not had that one yet :)  You can order online and have it shipped frozen to you by next-day air....they defrost rather well....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The description of the Oreo cupcake made my mouth water.
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's taking every ounce of my self control not to order a six-pack of cupcakes from that website.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I should also mention that their cupcakes are approximately the size of Rhode Island and usually take two people (or one me) to finish.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bleh. Bleh bleh bleh
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Buttons...is it just cupcakes that are the problem, or regular cakes too?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heather - I need to order from this crumbs place.  Holy crap.  Never knew such amazingness existed.  

The best cupcakes I have EVER had in my life were from this awesome shop in Hilton Head, NC.  If you've ever been to their fireworks show in the center of town on the water, this cupcake store started out as a stand selling cupcakes at the fireworks.. I fell in love.  They have a pistachio cupcake that is to die for.   I considered ordering for myself before, but they have a minimum of $100 order for mail order and I could not justify spending that much just to be fat.   http://sweetcarolinacupcakes.com/

BP - I've never met someone who doesn't like cupcakes!  WOW!  :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lighthearted topic, yay!

I love cupcakes of ALL varieties...so much that we're doing cupcakes instead of an actual cake!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to do the same but I was overruled.. :)   A cupcake cake would have been AWESOME!
  • Options
    SteveandKrisSteveandKris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want mine with sprinkles (jimmies for your native Philly girls)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just for you Ooods!!
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mmmmmmmmmmm.   You better come visit sometime soon and bring some of this famous georgetown cupcake, girl.  I am not even kidding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't guarantee I wouldn't eat all of them on my way up!  LOL!  I just stopped in there last Friday...this place is totally derailing my wedding fitness plan!

Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't like cake, or icing, or cupcakes.... cake is too dry... and icing is too sweet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm with Lady J - I'll take any flavor!

I am super stoked for my cupcake wedding cake tower!
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm late (as usual), don't have a computer at work...Anyway, I have to side with buttons on this. Not a cake person,  I wish I could make a wedding "cake" out of chips and salsa  ;-)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish I wasnt a cake person...  wait, who I am kidding?  No I don't.  I love cake.  I don't discriminate either, cupcakes.. birthday cake.. wedding cake.. any kind of cake makes me happy :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wasn't even going to have a wedding cake but A. It came with the venue and B. my mother said I "had" to and she paid for the reception, so what momma pepper said, goes. Wasn't pleased I had to eat it..
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ours comes with too. Plus FI enjoys it.  I'll just have a taste for good luck and let that be that.  We thought of skipping the cake have having cannolis set up instead but since we're already paying for the cake, so we're going with it.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's the thing. We had canoli's along with god knows what else. There was a HUGE table of just food like that set up in the middle of what was the cocktail room along side of the coffee/tea/hot chocolate station. A cake certainly wasn't needed. I possibly have some pictures...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I rather have a canoli.
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I just gained 5 lbs just from reading this post!

I don't like cake.  I'm more of an ice cream person.

But I do love cupcakes.  I don't know why... maybe because it's a miniture version.  

mmmm.. cupy cakes.  Om nom nom.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards