Options

Weekend Plans

What is everyone up to this weekend?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekend Plans

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Getting the heck out of work. :)

Saturday, I'm looking forward to a nice long day of doing nothing but laundry, cleaning, and working on making my dress for the TTD. 

Sunday, I'll be making FI help me put together the bike in the basement, and then watching the STEELERS! :)  
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight if traffic isn't bad I hope to make it to yoga at the gym. 

Saturday:  WW weigh in, pilates and then we are having friends over for dinner. 

Sunday: GTG and then watching STEELERS! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - FI and one of our groomsmen are coming to meet me in the city for happy hour then we are headed over to South Street. Another one of our groomsmen has a show tonight so we're going to support him and his band :-)

Tomorrow - No idea as of right now. Hopefully relaxing all day!

Sunday - Meeting some lovely knotties for a gtg :-)
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - gym, making dinner, than maybe a movie night in.  FI and I need a relaxing night after all the craziness buying a house as caused.

Saturday - FI works 24 hours (8am Sat to 8am Sun) so cleaning, maybe a work out dvd, lazy day.  I take him dinner and hang out for a few hours.

Sunday - hang out while FI sleeps, then parent's house for dinner.  Might watch football but we'll see.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - cleaning and studying for my interview

Tomorrow - DH's cousin's baby's 2nd bday party, then going to hang out with a couple we met on our honeymoon

Sunday - going to DH's flag football game, and studying for my interview
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight- might take myself to the mall to look for a dress for my shower

Tomorrow, idk but we might be going to dinner with friends.

Sunday GTG with some fabulous people
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    B2B I looked online a little last night to find one for mine... I'm having a hard time.  You'll have to let me know who has some cute dresses out now.  Everything I found was sleeveless. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We leave tonight for OCMD- we have a weekend church youth group event with 500 other people from DE and MD.  Should be a ton of fun.

We get back Sunday afternoon, hopefully in time to go see my niece's cheerleading competition up here by us (they live an hour away).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am actually super busy this weekend with jewelry shows. I know I won't be complaining once I am counting my money, but at the moment, I am just annoyed that I won't get to relax or spend much time with DH.

TODAY - Hoping to leave around 4 to get some last minute things together for MIL's jewelry show tonight

SATURDAY - We have IL's dog overnight tonight so I will be helping with walking/feeding him tomorrow before heading over to a friend's house in the afternoon for another jewelry show. Then the girls are all headed out in Ambler after the show.

SUNDAY - Mass in the morning. Then DH & I are meeting some friends for lunch :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - having some girlfriends over to watch the wedding slide show, drink some wine and order sushi!

Saturday - cleaning out my closet during the day. I have so many things I don't wear and I just have to let go! Going out at night for my cousins going away party, she is moving to California.

Sunday - mass, my cousins babies Christening then dinner for restaurant week.
  • Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - Jewelry show with the work ladies.
    Tomorrow - weight watchers, cake tasting, looking at tuxes with FI, and possibly working on our honeymoon.
    Sunday - continue working on honeymoon, possible massage, GTG, Jets game!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_weekend-plans-49?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:80ce3827-8e4c-4bdd-b580-4a7160f22f7dPost:c037017a-b34c-470c-901d-4c91d39621dc">Re: Weekend Plans</a>:
    [QUOTE]B2B I looked online a little last night to find one for mine... I'm having a hard time.  You'll have to let me know who has some cute dresses out now.  Everything I found was sleeveless. 
    Posted by amy727[/QUOTE] Wanna see if we can go to PM mall tonight, sorry I am asking before I really read if you are busy. I don't care if its sleeveless, I will just wear a cardi if I get cold.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_weekend-plans-49?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:80ce3827-8e4c-4bdd-b580-4a7160f22f7dPost:5a5131c4-9dc4-47f3-b329-100ba89beccc">Re: Weekend Plans</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Tonight - Jewelry show with the work ladies</strong>. Tomorrow - weight watchers, cake tasting, looking at tuxes with FI, and possibly working on our honeymoon. Sunday - continue working on honeymoon, possible massage, GTG, Jets game!! 
    Posted by ev4149[/QUOTE]

Ev - Am I doing your show?! LOL
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    B2B- Sure I'll go tonight.  What time were you planning on going?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AMY- I guess after I go home and make dinner, I guess I should be there at 8. I would say lets go out to eat and then go... but FI took out a lot of chicken when I asked him to take out ONE baggie of it.. duh. SO I have to now make chicken every day so it does not go bad! :)
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    That's fine.  I will plan on meeting you there around 8.  Just text me if the time changes.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_weekend-plans-49?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:80ce3827-8e4c-4bdd-b580-4a7160f22f7dPost:5a6809a4-2c8a-45ef-967f-47d82fb18af8">Re: Weekend Plans</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Weekend Plans : Ev - Am I doing your show?! LOL
    Posted by Madam A[/QUOTE]

That would be funny!  The lady hosting the show is young and has no kids, so I am guessing she is not your MIL... too bad though, that would have been fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    tonight- NADA =)

sat- going to kleinfelds with my girlfriends, followed by brunch

sun- possibly hiking with FI in the AM. then tupperware party at 3.
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - dinner at my favorite BYOB downtown with the hubs!

Saturday - I'm sincerely hoping it can be a lazy morning before we go out in the afternoon for some more house hunting! Definitely laundry, cleaning, and playing with the furbaby out in the snow (she lurves it).

Sunday - church followed by more house hunting, then hopefully celebrating with some fabulous ladies at McGillins that DH and I put in an offer on a place!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: Date night.  Trying to decide between three places I want to eat at simultaneously.

Tomorrow: We are convening the Council of Elders (aka our parents) to take a second look at a house.  Not sure yet for Saturday night.

Sunday: My mom's birthday is tomorrow, but Sunday we're having my parents over for brunch.  They are bringing bagels, lox and whitefish. I need to make some sort of blintze casserole...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight... I HAD plans, but my friend that I was going to meet for a drink has the flu :(  I owe her a drink bc she just turned 21 and I missed her big night out!

Tomorrow... nada.  One of my BM might come down so I can get her measurements, but that's all my plans.  I intend to ca-lean my house and bring the Wii downstairs so we can set up the Wii Fit and the Biggest Loser Game!

Sunday... working, as per usual. 
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cara -- GL with the Council of Elders meeting! This had originally been in our househunting plan (prior to an offer), but it's taking so effing long I've decided to can it. Plus, I can only imagine some of the feedback we would get from our mothers. Well, not my mother.
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_weekend-plans-49?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:80ce3827-8e4c-4bdd-b580-4a7160f22f7dPost:746e0bca-426c-4e76-b27b-82d5f6bde546">Re: Weekend Plans</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cara -- GL with the Council of Elders meeting! This had originally been in our househunting plan (prior to an offer), but it's taking so effing long I've decided to can it. Plus, I can only imagine some of the feedback we would get from our mothers. Well, not my mother.
    Posted by LadyJ10[/QUOTE]

The last time we went through this, it was more stressful for me than helpful.  I tried to avoid having to do it again, but my mother basically laughed at me for even thinking it.  However, we are both way more positive about this house than the last one (even though we tried to buy it) and I think that will come across.  Last time I think we were both looking for their blessings. Now we're just sort of being polite. :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    I highly reccommend going sans parents ;)
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight- Having a drink with some girl friends while DH is at the Phantoms game with his work peeps- then we're driving up to our friends house near Jack Frost
    Saturday- DH and friends are skiing all day and me and my friend's girlfriend are tubing! haha (dislocating my knee cap twice took me out of the skiing game a few years ago) 
    Sunday- Driving back in the morning and then having a mexican/margarita lunch!  ole! :)  Then I'm sure there will be football on at night
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    LadybugBride3LadybugBride3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My dress is here!  Saturay I'm going to try it on and Sunday is my shower :)

B2B - not sure what mall your going to but if you can make it to KOP look at Nordstrom Rack, they are having a huge clearance sale.  Monday I got a dress for my shower there, a BCBG for $9.99! 

image 247 Invited so far!
    image 170 Are ready to party!
    image 35 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are MIA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ladybug! WOW! I will get there too! THANKS! I hope I Can find a dress for 10 bucks :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - taking my step son to 2 bounce places so he can pick one for his birthday party

Tomorrow - Work :(

Sunday - Ladybug's shower!  Hope she likes it :)
  • Options
    bballgirl8789bballgirl8789 member
    edited December 2011
    Friday- I work this afternoon then tonight my friend, Ryan and I are making dinner.  Me FI and Ryan will hang out.

Saturday- FI said he wants to make dinner and then probably relaxing and researching songs for the ceremony.

Sunday- Church and homework

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LadybugBride3LadybugBride3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

B2B - be prepared to dig through a lot crap, but there was a lot of good stuff and racks of dresses 40-60% off.  I got 2 other honeymoon dresses too.

QT - Of course I will :)

image 247 Invited so far!
    image 170 Are ready to party!
    image 35 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are MIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards