• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2010 Weddings

May 30th brides - 5 month mark!

How's everyone's planning coming along? I'm going to visit my parents and take care of some planning mid January. Gotta start working on the hotel/BBQ inserts for the invitations soon. So much to do now that time's ticking! I've been having more dreams/nightmares lately too haha!

Re: May 30th brides - 5 month mark!

• Planning is coming along well for us.  We have to decide on our bar options, order our desserts, and assemble invitations.  We have all the major vendors, we just have to focus on the details.  It feels good to just focus on the touches, rather than having to research and interview vendors.
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location image image {Bio} (updated 3/2)
  • we also have just finished confirming all our major vendors, so now it's all about the details.  that's the part that's stressing me out - the details...you know, the devil's in them! LOL...

there are a lot of simple things i'd like to add to make it all run smoothly and look great, but on a limited budget, that's going to be a challenge.  and the details are so small, that i'm not sure if i can assign a friend/family member the task of creating our bar menus...or maybe i can. 

oh well, something to think about after the new year. 

good luck to all of you on your planning!
  • Things are WONDERFUL! I just spent all day yesterday picking up beautiful decorations Laughing I'm thrilled!

Im so excited for us!
  • Wow - so so cool! Planning is... ok I guess! Still lots to be done though! I have been busily completing our invitations, so that's taken up a lot of my time... when that's done I will breathe a huge sigh of relief! 5 months! Arghhh! xxxx
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards