Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Re: NWR- Jersey Shore

• Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe Tom left the dogs at the house and took jwow's stuff.  Also Deena is starting to annoy me already.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe he did that either.. where did he go? Do we know?  And why did he take all that stuff? Like her hard drive and the stuff in the file cabinets...

deena always annoyed me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did anyone watch the after show? The hard drive had pictures of her growing up with her mom, family  etc. and he destroyed it. Her mom is sick and she got really filled up talking about it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No I didn't... omg what a diick!!   Why would he do that?! Gosh.
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    I feel asleep about 10 minutes into it and I didn't see that part.  I can't believe he destroyed it.  He also took her watch that he didn't even get for her!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw that in the after show and was like whhaaaatt a creep! Can't she like press charges or something? He did steal her property- watch, etc.

The whole 'twin ronnie' thing cracked me up!
    And as much as Sammi has been a biotch I was actually happy to see her joking around with Deena and not being an outcast for once.
    (of course the previews for next week resort her back to being a crazy person)

Ditto to B2B-- Deena was annoying for day 1
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yea why be so hurtful... like he didn't know she did anything with the other guy either... so stupid. I hate men that do stuff like that!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

>>The whole 'twin ronnie' thing cracked me up! <<

Roger that!

• Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_nwr-jersey-shore-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:81cfdd71-4452-44ab-bb40-4474e23aed3fPost:2df9f7c2-3bb8-407e-a19a-97a018c18965">Re: NWR- Jersey Shore</a>:
    [QUOTE] />>The whole 'twin ronnie' thing cracked me up! << Roger that!
    Posted by nicole8586[/QUOTE]

hahaha well played

I love pauly  he's freakin hysterical
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    I couldn't believe the real Ronnie knew the other guy! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    >>I couldn't believe the real Ronnie knew the other guy!  <<

and his gf's name is Sam?!?!

I would love to hang out with Vinny and Paulie. I think I would gain some ab muscles from laughing so hard.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_nwr-jersey-shore-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:81cfdd71-4452-44ab-bb40-4474e23aed3fPost:a9921509-78fa-49f7-a7b8-2c3f31311b4e">Re: NWR- Jersey Shore</a>:
    [QUOTE] />>I couldn't believe the real Ronnie knew the other guy!  << and his gf's name is Sam?!?! I would love to hang out with Vinny and Paulie. I think I would gain some ab muscles from laughing so hard.
    Posted by nicole8586[/QUOTE] Yea I think they would be so funny to hang out with .

LOL roger that!

And it was really funny Ron knew his 'twin'
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's a polar bear plunge here in Annapolis that benefits the Special Olympics next Saturday. Pauly is going to be making an appearance and DJing briefly in the Rams Head Live tent.  We saw a commercial for it on tv last night and DH said, "You're going to make me go to this, aren't you?"

It's only right down the road from my house, but I think I'll spare him!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've never seen it.

That's all.  Go ahead - yell at me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I won't yell at you.  I just watch it because I like to laugh at them. It is quite amusing to me.
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011

ooodsie-  Don't start watching it because you will get sucked in like the rest of us.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards