• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
June 2010 Weddings

**blackberryaddict**

Y did u DD i was just getting read to type my response to u regarding ur dress!!!!!! So here it is anyway! It is u! It is not the dress! Stop looking at the model! U are losing it! the dress is fine

Re: **blackberryaddict**

• P.S was ur dress ivory?!? Cause the models looked Diamond White....

• yeah i was posting too.... I think its just in need of alterations.What color did you buy? Which one is on the model?
    My baby Sir Winston Churchill and I
    My Bio Updated 10/6/09 with tons more DIY
    229 Invited to the Greatest Wedding Evarimage 137 Are my Homies 4 Lifeimage 9 Are trying to drive me nuts image Somehow I lost the part with the declines... but I have 83 declines... eww a bit more than expected.
  • trust me, your dog will never notice. i sure didnt.
    Bio Update 4.25.10
    image image
    Amanda Williams Photography
  • Question! Wasnt it a while ago u said u would never wear anything else on ur wedding day but White! That any other color wasnt meant to be for a first marriage?!?! I swearrrrrrrrrrr i remember u making a HUGE stink about it!

• BBA, correct me if I'm wrong, but did I read on another thread you raggin on a girl who wanted to wear ivory????
  • From: blackberryaddict Date: 5/4/2009 at 10:02 AM You should sit on the idea of the color for your dress for a while. I had originally thought I'd want Ivory for my dress but it is considered tacky as it is reserved for 2nd marriages.. I normally would go against traditional thinking but I changed my mind and went with white and some off white for my dress.

• Umm.. I think you DID mention it... miss vague. Otherwise more than one knottie wouldn't be mentioning it here! You were pretty damm firm on what you thought about wearing anything other than white for a first wedding!
  • Bam! Thanks Midge!!BBA, "may or may not"?? Riiiiiiight.
  • get on it z. :) bba you sho did. are you saying you're okay with wearing other colors as long as they arent ivory?? the last time i saw you PIP your dress on you it looked white to me. srsly, find something else to focus on- like how hott taye diggs is.
    Bio Update 4.25.10
    image image
  • and lol at everything that happened before i hit post.
    Bio Update 4.25.10
    image image
  • If we talk about Taye Diggs, I'm gonna have to get a mop out. TMI or not, that man gets me mothaeffin wet!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • LMFAOOOOOOOOOO Lca id throw him a shot or two or three or four

• *raises hand*I am wearing ivory, not white.  Only certain skin tones can get away with wearing WHITE.  (Usually, the darker the skin, the better.)  ANY bridal place will tell you, and show you, that white white on certain skin tones will make your skin look yellowish.  It's not pretty.Few people look really good in stark white... and orange.And yeah, I remember posting this LAST time this got brought up.  Because bba DID say that.I still cannot get over the "ivory is tacky" thing.  Let's be honest here... unless you put that ivory dress RIGHT BESIDE something that is stark white, you will NEVER notice.
    vacation vacation vacation vacation
    It's almost here! Weeeeeeee!
    my read shelf:
    Jaime's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    43/70 books read

Back in June 2010...
  • yay for Taye Diggs... sexy mothafucka!
    My baby Sir Winston Churchill and I
    My Bio Updated 10/6/09 with tons more DIY
    229 Invited to the Greatest Wedding Evarimage 137 Are my Homies 4 Lifeimage 9 Are trying to drive me nuts image Somehow I lost the part with the declines... but I have 83 declines... eww a bit more than expected.
  • Excuse me! That would be his front not his A55!!!!!! =/

• I love it how when girls get called out (with past posts to prove it!) on this board, they run and hide. If you made a mistake, or changed your opinion on something, at LEAST have the decency to admit it and not hide like some coward, waiting til things 'blow over'. Geez, I'm sick of pussies. (Well, that kind at least.)
  • Nobs I was about to post the EXACT same picture! That man is like a sexy Milk Dud that I want to fuuck endlessly! Ok, time to go and change the panties.
  • think he is naked? [img]<a href="http://www.ourring.com/images/ClikScanTaye.jpg" rel='nofollow'>http://www.ourring.com/images/ClikScanTaye.jpg</a>[/img]

• *swoon*
    Bio Update 4.25.10
    image image
  • *Begins to change sheets on the bed*
  • So I came across this lovely piece of rock hard eye candy and the only thing I can think about is all of the places he could put those full lips on my body!!!!
  • it's better for him i dont know his name.
    Bio Update 4.25.10
    image image
  • LMFAO Nobs!! I can understand that. Z- Girl you are on the money with his name!
  • BBA- if you're going to say such biitchy shiit, you should PROBABLY stick to your guns about it-  maybe you should keep an "I was a biitch to ______" notebook by your computer? That would probably help in future situations like this. YOU'RE WELCOME for that awesome advise!! LMAOOhhhh- and LCA??  "That man is like a sexy Milk Dud that I want to fuuck endlessly!"  Baaahahahahahahahaaaa I LOVE it!! LMFAOOOO!!!!!
    Steph and Chris, 6/26/10
    Planned Executed
  • I love when people pull that kind of shiit and get caught for it and then try to be all innocent.  Own up to your comments.  And memory of a goldfish my a$$.  You don't forget crap like that, we sure as hell didn't.Lovin' the Taye Diggs nobs!  Yummy :)
  • may or may not have said it in May? <sigh>

• And just when everyone was being nice and pooping rainbows again... I miss all the fun!
  • My dress is ivory just like Knibs.... I had a verrryyyy hard time coming to that conclusion when it was time to order cuz i had always thought i would be wearing white. The sample was ivory and I didn't even notice until my consultant began talking about the colors the dress came in cuz its such a subtle ivory and not brownish. My consultant brought me a dress that was stark white and I held it up and it just didn't look good with my skin tone. She also agreed with my sister that the ivory looked better but didn't have to have an opinion since she had already made the sale. I posted pics of my dress at the beginning of Aug if anyone wants to see its "tacky" ivory color......betcha didn't even know it was ivory :p
    image Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards