• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
June 2010 Weddings

Mornings. YUCK!

So, this Friday is our e-pic day.  FINALLY!!  But there is a problem.That is the day of Transfer Orientation at school, from 1 to 4.  That is ALSO the sample day at the place that is making our cake for the wedding.  AND we have the kids with us.  FI's mom was set to keep them all day... but her mother in TX is not doing well.  SO FMIL is flying down there tomorrow morning, leaving us wondering what the hell to do about pics and orientation.Luckily, we have a few days already paid for at daycare.  So, we have something to do with them until 6:30 at the latest.  The problem?  E-pics are at 6.  Yeah, that's not gonna work.So I emailed our photog and asked if she had ANYTHING open next week.  She does.  The one night I have night class next week...the very first day of classes! UGH!Then I asked if she had anything earlier on Friday morning.  She does... at 8 am.  To get downtown by 8, we will have to have the kids at daycare no later than 7:15.  So, we would be leaving the house no later than 6:45. As much as I DON'T want to do this, we don't really have a choice.  Oct 1, our photog goes on maternity leave.  She is coming back to work until DEC.  Let's hope kniblet can make herself NOT look like a zombie for e-pics.(I know most of you have noticed I am NOT a morning person.  That's why I post A-Z in the wee hours, so that you ladies have something to post in when you get to work.)Oh, and can you send a crap ton of vibes that it doesn't RAIN that day?  We need all the vibes we can get.
vacation vacation vacation vacation
It's almost here! Weeeeeeee!
my read shelf:
Jaime's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
43/70 books read

Back in June 2010...

Re: Mornings. YUCK!

• vibes!!! that sucks to have to do them so early! But im sure you will be fine... just try and adjust your schedule accordingly a few days before lol.
    My baby Sir Winston Churchill and I
    My Bio Updated 10/6/09 with tons more DIY
    229 Invited to the Greatest Wedding Evarimage 137 Are my Homies 4 Lifeimage 9 Are trying to drive me nuts image Somehow I lost the part with the declines... but I have 83 declines... eww a bit more than expected.
  • Early birdie vibes for Knibby!!!!!  And tons of no-rain vibes!!!
  • All types of vibes mama!!!!!!! XoXoXo

• I'm sending every type of vibe your way!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Egk, that is super early.. I think its early when I have to leave for work at 7am lol. If I had to get up even earlier to get ready for engagement pics.. I prob wouldnt look too good lol.I am sure your pics will turn out great..
    Photobucket
  • Sending lots of vibes for nooooo rain. And if it is sunny, you're going to have gorgeous morning sunshine for your pics which will be stunning!
  • I'm not a morning person either so that would be brutal for me. Lots of vibes are floating your way!
  • tons of good vibes your way.  I know the feeling too well of doing the anti rain dance for e pics :)  Have fun!!!

"Everything will be alright in the end. So if it's not alright, it is not yet the end."
    "She wasn't bitter. She was sad, though. But it was a hopeful kind of sad. The kind of sad that just takes time." The Perks of Being a Wallflower
    Me:28 DH:28 TTC since 1/11 Dx: unexplained IF/early DOR
    Feb'12- Clomid/TI with CD3 &21 labs(normal)& SA-count 6mil/ml,morph/motil OK-BFN
    April'12 Ultrasounds,HSG -clear, slight acurate uterus
    5/14 IUI #1-50 mg clomid-post wash total motile count 19.3 prometrium 2dpiui= BFN
    6/11-IUI #2-100 mg clomid & prometrium post wash count total motile 17.5 = BFN
    7/6 IUI#3 with 100 mg clomid, estridiol, prometrium. post wash total motile count 23.3 = BFN
    8/30IVF#1 BCPs, Follistim, Menopur,Ganerelix,Novarel.
    ER 9/11-8R, 7M, 5F.
    ET 9/14 2 embies transferred. 1 10cell Grade 4, 1 8cell Grade 4. No frosties. BFN
    IVF#2 BCPs, Follistim, Menopur, Ganerelix, Novarel, Baby Aspirin
    ER 12/5-16R, 12M, 8F!
    ET 12/10 5dt! 1 fully expanded blast & 1 early blast. No frosties. BFN
    2/13- Saline sono revealed a polyp. All additional labwork coming back normal. Genetic screen revealed DH has MTHFR deficiency & I am a carrier for it.
    3/13 hysteroscopy & polypectomy
    next up-Reproductive immunologist Appt 3/27, cycling in may?

Here Comes the Sun Blog
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • Sending good vibes your way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards