• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
June 2010 Weddings

AW: Lots of checks!!!

Amidst a stressful week on the job and an impromptu dinner party for 25, I am *finally* making progress on the wedding front!~Ordered Save-the-Dates - I am in love with my magnets!!! In production, will be shipped the end of the week!~ Bought invites - Went to the craft store to buy ribbon, and stumbled upon $40 invite kit for $10.  There were just enough (with a few extra) for our guest list, and now I am elbows-deep in navy ribbon and yellow flowers personalizing them!~Bridesmaids dresses - I decided on dresses a while back, but couldn't stand asking my girls to spend face-value on my dream dresses.  So, I searched online, found a pattern for the dress, and showed my seamstress grandmother.  It took her an hour to make one, and it is perfect!  Instead of $190, my girls are paying $35 and will have their dresses by Christmas.  Better yet, they get to wear their dresses in any way they choose.PIB of all.  Sorry this was so long.  I'm just excited :)Hope the rest of you ladies had productive weeks as well!

Re: AW: Lots of checks!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards