Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Jealous

Can I just mention how jealous I am of my neighbor growing up's current life?  Seriously.  He is the personal assistant for the 'countess' (real housewives NYC) and his FB posts make me insanely jealous.  He's currently walking around with 10k worth of designer clothes for her to wear for fashion week.  He also vacations with her in the Hamptons on a regular basis and hangs out with celebs.   Holy jealous!

Re: Jealous

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You're not talking about Lee, are you?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would be too, but I am not sure  I like the 'countess'... I LOVE Bethenny and would love to be her assistant, she is blunt but I like that!
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_jealous-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:855431e6-2805-4834-b314-e8b141382024Post:6ec7a55f-c119-456e-a440-967333d465c4">Re: Jealous</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would be too, but I am not sure  I like the 'countess'... I LOVE Bethenny and would love to be her assistant, she is blunt but I like that!
    Posted by Bride_to_be_2011[/QUOTE]

I agree-- Bethany is hysterical.
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tacco - Nope his name is Mike.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm - I think my friend from college works for her, but maybe not her personal assistant.  They probably know each other!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hah thats funny.   I'm sure they do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards