• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
June 2010 Weddings

It's Monday...

Another week of work and/or school.  Whoopity doo!  I hope all of you ladies have a great week.  Try not to TP anyone at work or in classes, mmkay?  I don't have money to bail all of you out of jail.  And without further ado, the questions of the day:What is your favorite color?What is your favorite city in the US, to live in or visit?What activities did you participate in while in high school?Did you ever wear braces on your teeth?Do you wear contacts and/or glasses?What is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten?Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?Why do they call it an asteroid when it's in the hemisphere, but call it a hemorroid when it's in your butt?Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it?
vacation vacation vacation vacation
It's almost here! Weeeeeeee!
my read shelf:
Jaime's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
43/70 books read

Back in June 2010...

Re: It's Monday...

• What is your favorite color?  black (too indecisive -  I will go with a neutral)What is your favorite city in the US, to live in or visit?  visit - Newport, Rhode IslandWhat activities did you participate in while in high school?  basketball, soccer, art clubDid you ever wear braces on your teeth?  NoDo you wear contacts and/or glasses?  Yes (mostly contacts)What is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten?  spinachCan a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?  Yes  =)Why do they call it an asteroid when it's in the hemisphere, but call it a hemorroid when it's in your butt?  LMAO!  Never thought about it.Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it?  That is pretty cruel -  Not my idea. 
    BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary
  • What is your favorite color?  Green & purpleWhat is your favorite city in the US, to live in or visit?  the one I live in C-bus, OH!What activities did you participate in while in high school? Tennis, national honor society, service club, DECADid you ever wear braces on your teeth?  yupDo you wear contacts and/or glasses? bothWhat is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten? sushiCan a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?  sure they can, you think they ever get pulled over?Why do they call it an asteroid when it's in the hemisphere, but call it a hemorroid when it's in your butt?AHA!Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it?  probably the same person who thought it was a good idea for Drew "The Lisp" Barrymore to do a commercial for Lash Blast Mascara... look at all those "s"
  • What is your favorite color? Blue What is your favorite city in the US, to live in or visit? I guess NYC - no wai!! LOL I dont know any different! What activities did you participate in while in high school? Softball!!! Did you ever wear braces on your teeth? 1 year top only Do you wear contacts and/or glasses? glasses when i am on the computer What is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten? Disgusting to u? or disgusting to me? Deer, Rabbit, bear....maybe disgusting to u Snails - disgusting to me Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane? Sure y not its obeying the rules! Why do they call it an asteroid when it's in the hemisphere, but call it a hemorroid when it's in your butt? ummm grossy Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it? Someone who spoke proper! lol Or better yet a person with a lisp cause they will never have to say cause people will know they have it! LOL

• What is your favorite color? RedWhat is your favorite city in the US, to live in or visit? somewhere in South Caroline..like Hilton HeadWhat activities did you participate in while in high school? nothing hahaDid you ever wear braces on your teeth? nopeDo you wear contacts and/or glasses? glasses, but i lost them!!What is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten? olivesCan a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane? lol...I bet no1 would pull them over???Why do they call it an asteroid when it's in the hemisphere, but call it a hemorroid when it's in your butt? asterroid, hemorroid, sterroids..they're all angry!...asterroids are pissed cause their are like mini planets, but not cool enought to be one. People are angry when they have roid rage and people are just pissed to get hemorroids... obviously I have no ideaWhose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it? idk...but I laugh when I think about it
  • What is your favorite color? Orange. Totally. What is your favorite city in the US, to live in or visit? Birmingham, AL is pretty killer. Chicago and LA are both close seconds, but Birmingham is just such a "wholesome" city! I love it. What activities did you participate in while in high school? Cheerleading, Pom Poms, band, color guard for marching band, Amnesty International. Did you ever wear braces on your teeth? Nope. I did a face-plant on the cement sidewalk in 4th grade, (thus knocking my front teeth out) when they gave me new ones they made them straight lol Do you wear contacts and/or glasses? Yes. Blind as all get-out in one eye. What is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten? I try to make it a point NOT to eat disgusting food. Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane? Baaaaaahahahahahahaha heck yes. Why do they call it an asteroid when it's in the hemisphere, but call it a hemorroid when it's in your butt? SHH!!! The scientists will hear you and know that you're on to them!!!!!! Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it? No. Best joke EVAR.
    Steph and Chris, 6/26/10
    Planned Executed
  • What is your favorite color? RedWhat is your favorite city in the US, to live in or visit? Charleston, SC and Orlando, FL...I did really enjoy Boston this weekend, it's just WAY too cold for me :-)What activities did you participate in while in high school? National Honor Society & SGADid you ever wear braces on your teeth? No but I should haveDo you wear contacts and/or glasses? noWhat is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten? VegimiteCan a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane? I guess soWhy do they call it an asteroid when it's in the hemisphere, but call it a hemorroid when it's in your butt? Hahaha, good questionWhose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it? Haha, never thought of that either
  • What is your favorite color? Yellow.What is your favorite city in the US, to live in or visit?It's not a city, it's a National Forest, but the Sequoia National Forest in California. I didn't want to leave.What activities did you participate in while in high school?I was on the swim team, water polo team & dive team. If you can't tell, I love the water!Did you ever wear braces on your teeth?Yep. Do you wear contacts and/or glasses?I wear both. One day I'll get the lasik surgery. My FI had it and he loves it.What is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten?Sushi. I'm NOT fond of it at all.Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?Why do they call it an asteroid when it's in the hemisphere, but call it a hemorroid when it's in your butt?LMAO. I never, NEVER would've thought of that! I have no idea! Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it? Not someone with a lisp for sure. LOL.
  • What is your favorite color? Purple (lilac)What is your favorite city in the US, to live in or visit? I had a good time in LA this summer. What activities did you participate in while in high school? I was art director of the yearbook, an artist/writer for the newspaper, a member of student council all four years, on art honors society and national honors society, spanish club, I did set-design one year but not after that. There were probably more but I can't remember exactly what. Did you ever wear braces on your teeth? Yes, twice. I didn't smile for 3 years in HS because I got them on freshman year and didn't get them off until Junior year. It was a traumatic experience and that's why i should have worn my retainer. But I didn't. So after I graduated college, had a steady boyfriend and thought a wedding might be in the future, plus had money, I got invisalign. I only wore them for 9 months this time and now, several years later, my teeth are perfect and I wear my retainer every night!Do you wear contacts and/or glasses? I used to only wear glasses for driving at night and watching movies. Now I need them a lot more, like in the grocery store. I can't use them at the computer.What is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten? Cheese. Bleh. I hate cheese. Other than that, I am not adventurous. Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane? I'd say no because aren't they usually part of a procession which needs to go slowly? I'm not really sure.Why do they call it an asteroid when it's in the hemisphere, but call it a hemorroid when it's in your butt? Maybe some people's butts are really big?Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it? I am out of witty comebacks. Catch me when I haven't been up since 4am.
    Shana & Josh

28/100
  • What is your favorite color? Pink, brown, and greenWhat is your favorite city in the US, to live in or visit? Houston, duh!What activities did you participate in while in high school? Yearbook, Newspaper, Young Republicans, Quill & Scroll, Softball, National Honor Society, City Civic Group, Future Teachers of America, Choir, and Speech/DebateDid you ever wear braces on your teeth? From 5th grade to 12th grade, they sucked!Do you wear contacts and/or glasses? BothWhat is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten? hmm... I am not sure but I definitely hate deer meat so I would say deer meat!Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane? totally!Why do they call it an asteroid when it's in the hemisphere, but call it a hemorroid when it's in your butt? got me, hahaWhose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it? what is cruel, is being unable to say the letter r and half the words in our language have the letter R!!!!
  • What is your favorite color? Green!  Love it.  Oddly - it's not one of my wedding colors, though.What is your favorite city in the US, to live in or visit? Jacksonhole, WY - love it out west.  My best friend (MOH) and I used to take a road trip out there every summer to go camping.What activities did you participate in while in high school? Honor Society, S.A.D.D., Student Council, Dance, Rotary Club, and Choir.  I also worked two jobs throughout high school.Did you ever wear braces on your teeth? Nope, although I probably could have used them.Do you wear contacts and/or glasses? Nope.  20/20What is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten? Spaghetti -- basically any Italian food besides pizza.Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane? I would think so. lolWhy do they call it an asteroid when it's in the hemisphere, but call it a hemorroid when it's in your butt? hahaWhose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it? Someone who enjoys torturing others.
  • 1. Blue & Green2. I love visiting Boston! (But CO and AZ are close favorites)3. Dance, Field Hockey (one year) and FBLA.4. YES!5. Neither.6. Anything sea food related. NASTY7. I don't see why not, there's no rule that all passangers have to be breathing...8. HA. I don't know ...9. I've always wondered this!
  • What is your favorite color? YellowWhat is your favorite city in the US, to live in or visit? New York City (visit)What activities did you participate in while in high school? Cheerleading, Student CouncilDid you ever wear braces on your teeth? Yep...2 yearsDo you wear contacts and/or glasses? ContactsWhat is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten? wasabi nutsCan a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane? YesWhy do they call it an asteroid when it's in the hemisphere, but call it a hemorroid when it's in your butt?Ouch..driveway and parkway anyone?Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it? Hee hee hee
  • What is your favorite color?  BlueWhat is your favorite city in the US, to live in or visit? Charleston, SCWhat activities did you participate in while in high school? Varsity track team, HOSA, yearbook staff, Beta Club, Hickory Youth Council, Community Relations CouncilDid you ever wear braces on your teeth? YesDo you wear contacts and/or glasses? BothWhat is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten? I can't think of anything off the top of my head. Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane? Sure. Why do they call it an asteroid when it's in the hemisphere, but call it a hemorroid when it's in your butt? I don't know and I think I want to keep it that way. Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it? I don't know, but I'm sure if he were alive Mike Tyson would beat the sh*t out of him.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • What is your favorite color? BrownWhat is your favorite city in the US, to live in or visit? I love visting Nashville, I don't know if it's my favorite...oh Seal Beach, CA, is my favorite.What activities did you participate in while in high school?Ditching school and getting high.Did you ever wear braces on your teeth?yepDo you wear contacts and/or glasses?nopeWhat is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten?frog legs.Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?Probably not, just like a pregnant woman can't drive in the carpool lane.Why do they call it an asteroid when it's in the hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your butt?I have no effing clueWhose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it? Hhahahha, Someone with a good sense of humor.
  • What is your favorite color? RedWhat is your favorite city in the US, to live in or visit? Camden, MEWhat activities did you participate in while in high school? Cheerleading and newspaper editorDid you ever wear braces on your teeth? Yes, 4 long yearsDo you wear contacts and/or glasses? My dog ate my glassesWhat is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten? sushiCan a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane? Why not? Why do they call it an asteroid when it's in the hemisphere, but call it a hemorroid when it's in your butt? HAHA, I dunno, but that is funnyWhose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it? Not sure, but I have wondered this myself...
  • What is your favorite color? PINK/BLACKWhat is your favorite city in the US, to live in or visit?I HAVEN'T REALLY BEEN ANYWHERE EXCEPT SALT LAKE CITY, UT AND I DIDN'T REALLY ENJOY IT THAT MUCH :/I'M A CITY GIRL, I THINK I'D LOVE NY.What activities did you participate in while in high school?CHEER!!! (4-YEARS, 2 YEARS JV AND 2 YEARS VARSITY. CAPTAIN MY SENIOR YEAR :) ALSO STUDENT GOVERNMENT (OR ASB) FOR 2 YEARS AND PRESIDENT MY SENIOR YEAR. I ALSO DID A LOT OF VOLUNTEER WORK.Did you ever wear braces on your teeth?YES! TWICE :/Do you wear contacts and/or glasses?GLATHES (FI'S NEICE SAYS IT LIKE THAT)What is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten?THE MEAT IN MENUDO IS PRETTY GROSS. ALSO, I LOVE SUSHI BUT WHEN I SEE THE EEL IT'S JUST DISGUSTING!Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?LOL, POSSIBLY?Why do they call it an asteroid when it's in the hemisphere, but call it a hemorroid when it's in your butt?LMAO!!!!Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it? AWWWWW, HAHAHA!Knibs, where do you get these questions? LOL
  • What is your favorite color? Green. What is your favorite city in the US, to live in or visit? Let's hear it for NY!What activities did you participate in while in high school? Smoking in the girl's room? I wasn't an extrcurricular activities kinda girl.Did you ever wear braces on your teeth? Nope.Do you wear contacts and/or glasses? I just recently started wearing glasses. What is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten? Hmm escargot. It wasn't awful, but I won't be eating it again.Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane? Only if they're riding up front! ;o)Why do they call it an asteroid when it's in the hemisphere, but call it a hemorroid when it's in your butt? I dunno, but I definitely want to start calling them "assteroids" now. LOL!Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it? My MOH has a lisp so I wonder about this all the time. It's a cruel world. LOL!
  • What is your favorite color?blueWhat is your favorite city in the US, to live in or visit?boston - to visitWhat activities did you participate in while in high school?none... i worked in highschoolDid you ever wear braces on your teeth?i have them now... i needed them for a looong time but my family could never afford it (or didn't want to)... so a few years ago i decided that i would get them for myself... my teeth were awful and i wanted to have a beautiful smile for someday when i got married. 2 years and 4 months later they're still on... they were supposed to come off 4 months ago at the 2 year mark... needless to say, i'm not happy about that. but i should have a nice smile come june!Do you wear contacts and/or glasses?no, but i know i really need them... i'm trying to wait until the braces come off What is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten?eggs... ugh... Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?i don't see why not?Why do they call it an asteroid when it's in the hemisphere, but call it a hemorroid when it's in your butt?is that like driving on the parkway but parking on the driveway?Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it?haha that is cruel!
    Anniversary
  • What is your favorite color?What is your favorite city in the US, to live in or visit?What activities did you participate in while in high school?Choir, Danceline, YearbookDid you ever wear braces on your teeth?6 miserable years!Do you wear contacts and/or glasses?With braces. Yep. I was a cool kid!What is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten?BananasCan a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?Sure!Why do they call it an asteroid when it's in the hemisphere, but call it a hemorroid when it's in your butt?Uh. Dunno. Never thought about that.Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it?Someone who didn't have a lisp!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OOPS! Missed two!**This is a second try, I deleted it before because it went all crazy.What is your favorite color?PurpleWhat is your favorite city in the US, to live in or visit?Boston and Houston are tied. I lived in Houston, but just visited Boston, still in love with both!Hope this works...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What is your favorite color? - redWhat is your favorite city in the US, to live in or visit? - I love living in Boston. :o)What activities did you participate in while in high school? - student government, Key Club, other various nerdy pursuitsDid you ever wear braces on your teeth? - nopeDo you wear contacts and/or glasses? - yes and yesWhat is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten? - that's a hard one. I try to avoid eating anything weird (organs, strange body parts, etc.). The one thing my mom makes that I despise even now is mashed turnips and potatoes mixed together. Gag.Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane? - I don't see why not. I don't think it's specified if the other person has to be alive or not...Why do they call it an asteroid when it's in the hemisphere, but call it a hemorroid when it's in your butt? - lol.Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it? - I have no idea, but I'm sure whoever did had a wicked sense of humor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards