• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
June 2010 Weddings

I am ruining my bridal shower!!!

Please help me.. I cannot stop stalking my registries.  My first shower is Saturday and I already know what 4 of my gifts are and I don't want to know.... I should have FI change the password.... 

Anyone else with the same problem? Please say yes and make me feel better :(

Re: I am ruining my bridal shower!!!

• PS... This is the first time I've posted in a while and my wedding ticker almost made my heart stop... 2 month and 3 weeks?!?!?! Where the heck is the time going?!
  • I check mine at least once a week.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm terrible I peek a lot!!! My shower is in 2 weeks from Sunday, and I already know some of what im getting.
    Julia
  • I really haven't been looking.  I check about a week ago to make sure my items were still available, but other than that, I've not been looking to see what's purchased.
    Bio (updated 4/3/10 with invitations) AAW Board Brides
    500 invitedimage 301 acceptedimage 101 declinedimage

RSVP date: April 23rd Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I check mine once a week to make sure nothing has been discontinued.
    vacation vacation vacation vacation
    It's almost here! Weeeeeeee!
    my read shelf:
    Jaime's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    43/70 books read

Back in June 2010...
  • My shower is Saturday too!  I, too, cannot stop looking.  It's a real problem!  I will be of no help.
  • I haven't checked mine in a while but with my shower coming up, I'm sure I'll check this weekend to make sure nothings discontinued and then I probably won't be able to stop peaking!!
  • i check my whenever i think of it or i'm really bored. sometimes once a week, sometimes more often.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2010-weddings_am-ruining-bridal-shower?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:591Discussion:1fcdeb3e-945c-49bf-8552-3036af35c4b8Post:d90c8350-c6af-4903-893e-4d574b40e8d6">Re: I am ruining my bridal shower!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I check mine once a week to make sure nothing has been discontinued.
    Posted by Kniblet[/QUOTE]

Ditto! I want to make sure that they are up to date and accurate.
  • I check mine all the time too! I just can't help myself. You're not alone!
  • Hello... my name is Jaimie and I'm a registry stalker. I stalk like 3 times a day everyday. <sigh>
  • Hi, Jaimie.

LMAO
    vacation vacation vacation vacation
    It's almost here! Weeeeeeee!
    my read shelf:
    Jaime's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    43/70 books read

Back in June 2010...
  • I pretend to stalk to make sure things aren't discontinued, when really I'm just being plain nosey.  Not every day though, usually like once a week or so
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2010-weddings_am-ruining-bridal-shower?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:591Discussion:1fcdeb3e-945c-49bf-8552-3036af35c4b8Post:511e1dfb-28e9-4879-8591-e46a72c9a63f">Re: I am ruining my bridal shower!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello... my name is Jaimie and I'm a registry stalker. I stalk like 3 times a day everyday. <sigh />
    Posted by BellaSposa223[/QUOTE]

<div>\LOLOL

</div><div>i promised my mom I would not stalk it, so i stalk others!</div><div>But now that my shower is over i can look at it all the time lol</div>

• Hahah Jaimie! I won't check it again until after the shower!! 
  • I started out with the whole "check once a week" thing, but my shower is Sunday, and I check nearly every day. It's evil, but so fun.
    Loss of twin A at 19 weeks 12/7/2010: Mateus, you are never forgotten

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lpmf.lilypie.com/mE5Um5.png[/img][/url]

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/162a5hl.jpg[/IMG]
    www.thelubeytimes.blogspot.com
  • I'm terrible at peaking. FI has actually been threatening to change the password because I'm so bad. lol
  • I'm terrible with waiting for presents/surprises. We just went to BBB to update and add to our registry so we know that nothing is discontinued and if it is we took it off. I'm seriously considering asking FI to change the password b/c I KNOW I'm going to be a serious peeker.
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
  • I check mine every so often to make sure everything is still avaliable.
    "I love you.. even when you're sick and look disgusting!" -Love Actually
    My Planning Bio
  • I'm not one for surprises.  I much rather know what is going to happen, what I'm going to get, etc.  So I've been looking every time I think about it.  I personally will enjoy the shower more if I have an idea of what I am getting.  Weird, I know.  But I was also the kid that wanted to know all my birthday presents before my birthday.  It's a registry that everyone can see.  So, I don't see a problem looking.  Many of the guests have themselves.  Why does it have to be a secret? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards