Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Bridal Town?

I dont post here often, I typically post on the DE boards but I figured you ladies would have a good opinion as well.

Has anyone ever been to Bridal Town in Conshocken?  You know, the commercials with the obnoxiously pink building?  Its just a little far for me and I cant view any of the designers online so I'm wondering if its worth the damn near $4 a gallon in gas. 

And no, I'm not looking for dresses just yet, but I am looking around for budget and style ideas.  My sister and cousin want to go there and look at BM dresses for another wedding coming up in the family
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Town?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Bridal town isn't in Conshohocken.  I think it's in Collegeville.  Anything you can find there you will find in DE.  My sister lives in DE and I went to a bunch of places in Wilmington to look.  I found very similar dresses that they had at BT. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're not going there to buy, I wouldn't spend the gas $ from DE to Collegeville. Seriously. If you can, wait till a little later in the spring when you're heading to the beach. There's a bridal shop on the side of rt 1 near Milton that had some great dresses. Nothing amazing, (no avena valetia, etc.) but it gives you a great idea on budget & styles.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards