Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Random Poll

Bored? Take this poll. You can tell me if this poll sucks too. Suggestions on what can be improved are welcome. I could have put a lot more questions but didn't want it to be obnoxious. Thanks!

Coffee or Tea?

Beer or wine?

What do you do when get home from work?

What  is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?

Favorite food?

Re: Random Poll

• Options
    bigjajapoofbigjajapoof member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Coffee or Tea? Depends on the mood but Tea most of the time

Beer or wine? Wine, i hate how bloated beer makes me.

What do you do when get home from work? Get undressed, sit on the couch with FI and either play some Modern Warfare 2 or watch some Anime.

What  is your favorite thing to do on the weekend? Play Modern Warfare 2 or kick it with some friends.

Favorite food? PANCAKES!!!!!
    Even though i'm now married you ladies can't get rid of me. Hit me up www.facebook.com/groomzilla BOOYAH!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Coffee or Tea?
    I like both. I really love flavored creamers, especially Irish Cream
    Beer or wine?
    Wine, I love White Zinfandel or Riesling. (I really like champagne too)
    Say HI to my dog and FI, then start dinner or call for take out
    I like to lay by my pool or go hang out with friends.
    Favorite food?
    I really like pasta, but try to limit how often I eat it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Coffee or Tea?  Um, I dont often drink either, but since I have to pick I'll say flavored coffee.

Beer or wine?  WINE.  Beer = 100% yuck

What do you do when get home from work?  Get changed, sometimes go to the gym, make dinner, shower and watch tv w/FI

What  is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?  Now that its summer, go to the pool.  Other than that I try to relax, golf w/FI, watch Sunday football w/FI, catch up with friends.

Favorite food?  Shrimp... a million different ways!
  • Options
    jlb734jlb734 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Coffee or Tea?
    Tea--the crazier the flavor, the better
    Beer or wine?
    Depends on what kind!
    First thing is the daily puppy attack.
    Sleep in!
    Favorite food?
    Egg Rolls!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Coffee or Tea? 
    I like both. I drink coffee in the morning, decaf. I just like the taste.  I don't drink enough tea.

Beer or wine? 
    Wine! Especially reisling, sangiovese, syrah, and asian pear

Unless we have specific plans, I usually go straight to the gym. So I get home, shower and eat/make dinner with FI, watch tv and go to bed. Exciting stuff.

I love taking naps, but I can't tell you the last time I did.  Agree with MH, now that its summer, I am taking full advantage of our pool.  Also like going out to eat or meeting up with friends.

Favorite food? 
    Sushi. All day. Every day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Coffee or Tea? coffee...if I'm not feeling well I will drink tea.

Beer or wine? Beer when I am out, wine with dinner.

What do you do when get home from work? Depends on the time I get home.
    If I don't have to work job #2 I will cook dinner, eat, take the dog for a walk, do some wash/ cleaning. If it is after job #2 usually shower some TV and crash.

What  is your favorite thing to do on the weekend? beach! I guess that only counts for the summer though. o well.

Favorite food?buffalo chicken or any type of carb.

• Options
    mullen24mullen24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Coffee or Tea? Tea mostly black tea or raspberry zinger

Beer or wine? Wine

What do you do when get home from work? Take the dogs for a walk, head to the gym or start wedding projects, watch my dvrs of say yes to the dress, make dinner and bug FI

What  is your favorite thing to do on the weekend? head to the beach or play with the pups or watch lifetime and sleep all day.

Favorite food? Chiptole
  • Options
    debnchrisdebnchris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Coffee or Tea? both equally

Beer or wine? BEER!

What do you do when get home from work? beline it to the potty with my mail

What  is your favorite thing to do on the weekend? motorcycle ride

Favorite food? right now its Ritas geloti - coconut creme water ice and chocolate custard
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cara- Who makes the Asian Pear wine, it sounds delish!

MH- I also HATE beer. yuk! I will only drink this if I am drunk already! But that is only if there is nothing else for me to drink.
  • Options
    RobotCakeRobotCake member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Coffee or Tea?
    coffee! I'm drinking a lot more coffee now that we have our awesome Keurig machine.  My new favorite flavor is blueberry.

Beer or wine?
    wine! I mostly drink dry reds.

sometimes work out with FI.  then we eat dinner together while watching cartoons.

hang out with friends, work on sewing projects (right now I'm making my wedding garter and a summer dress)

Favorite food?
    I have a few-- today I'm thinking about stuffed grape leaves (dolma). sooo good, wish I had them more often.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Coffee or Tea? Coffee, unless I'm sick then it's tea

Beer or wine? Usually beer

What do you do when get home from work? Since grad school summer session has been kicking my @ss, I do 4-5 hours of schoolwork after work. Three classes is proving to be too much.

What  is your favorite thing to do on the weekend? I usually have to get up early Saturday and clean the Custard machines at work and church Sunday mornings, but I like to sleep in if i had the chance. We usually have dinner at my grandparents Sunday nights, which is always good fun and a good laugh.

Favorite food? yunk food - cookie dough and rice a roni (though not together). I'm a big chicken eater too.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Coffee or Tea? Tea, never had a sip of coffee

Beer or wine?  Wine

What do you do when get home from work?  Change, start dinner, check my non-work email.

What  is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?  Just relax.  I love when I don't have a million things that I have to do.

Favorite food?  Blue claw crabs
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Coffee or Tea? Definitely tea!

Beer or wine? Wine. Yum.

What do you do when get home from work? Take out the dog, get changed, then try to figure out what's for dinner.

What  is your favorite thing to do on the weekend? I, also, am a big fan of naps! I really just enjoy relaxing and spending time with FI and the dog.

Favorite food? Dessert.
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Coffee or Tea? Both. Funny, I never drank coffee until about 2 years ago when I started my god awful boring job....weird  :-P

Beer or wine? both for this too but I'd rather have wine!..but I do drink both. My favorites are any chardonnay and heinekin light

What do you do when get home from work? usually run or go to the gym- then dinner and just relaxing/watching tv or reading

hang out with FI and be able to go to the park for runs/walks (if its nice)...hang out with friends and family...catch up on DVR or netflix movies

Favorite food?
    Eggplant Parm......black and white cookies  yum
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    B2B - I picked up some asian pear wine at a wine festival a year or two ago and still dream about it.  You can probably find it online, the company only makes that wine (its all pear, no grapes).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Coffee or Tea? Both. I drink coffee when I need caffeine and I drink tea whenever I feel like it. More so in the winter so I can get warm.

Beer or wine? I usually like liquor but I really like sparkling wine and really really sweet wines.

What do you do when get home from work? I don't work.

go to the beach in the summer. Just relaxing and having nothing to worry about

Favorite food?
    Any kind of dessert!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:8a4d71cb-c904-4d28-9452-19f22b33e2a3Post:ec03d43d-1636-4286-8dab-347192595ec8">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]B2B - I picked up some asian pear wine at a wine festival a year or two ago and still dream about it.  You can probably find it online, the company only makes that wine (its all pear, no grapes).
    Posted by caraellen23[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I will have to google it. I hate when I find something I love and then can't have it again, or when they stop making it! That is annoying.
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Coffee or Tea?  I love both.  I keep homemade iced tea in my fridge all summer long and every day at lunch I get an iced coffee.  It's my mid day treat.

Beer or wine?  Beer, especially FI's homebrews!

What do you do when get home from work?  Shower to get the kiddo dirt off of me and then make dinner and eat.  Watch or listen to the baseball game on the radio (I don't have cable so can't watch a lot).

What  is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?  Home improvements and garden. 

Favorite food?  Shrimp
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards