Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

one more post about hotels

so our wedding is in media (at ridley creek)...do i block rooms in media or near the airport?  it's not a far drive from phl, so i was thinking it might be more convenient for people to catch return flights and the like.  thoughts?
Photobucket

september siggy challenge! my colours!

"Love does not consist of gazing at each other's eyes but looking outwards at the same direction." - The Little Prince Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: one more post about hotels

• Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the airport would be better. There aren't a whole lot of hotels around Media (aside from the sketchy looking motels) and if you're going to have people drive a little ways to get to a hotel, it would be helpful for them to be going in the direction of how they get home.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Normally I would suggest a hotel close by, but I agree with Bean on this one.  There aren't any good hotels IN Media, so by the airport may be better.  For those who want closer suggestions, you can recommend the hotels in Glen Mills but you don't have to block rooms unless there is a risk of them not being available (like if its the same weeeknd as a graduation or big event).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's labor day weekend, heh, so I definitely want to block some rooms.  I was thinking the airport was a good idea, but sometimes I think wrong.  Thanks, ladies!
    Photobucket

september siggy challenge! my colours!

"Love does not consist of gazing at each other's eyes but looking outwards at the same direction." - The Little Prince Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards