Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Good morning!

I should have slept with the window open and gotten some fresh air :-(  I was too lazy to turn on the tv to see how cool it would get over night.

How are you guys this morning?

Re: Good morning!

• Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning. I'm calming down from my hotel venue freak out. The wedding coordinator and then her boss both basically told me "whoops. that sucks for you.", so now FI and I are dealing with their boss. She seems to get that this is not how to run a good business and is trying to find something to do to make it up to us.

I'm sad that it's not 80 and sunny again today.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I stayed up way too late last night. My mom and I were listening to an audiobook during our trip, and I wanted to finish it. I wish I could have just 1 more hour of sleep. I'm watching the Jen Sterger interview on GMA.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.  I feel much better today although still not wearing my contacts just in case.  I had the worst headache and contact issues yesterday. 
    Bean - I would flip out on them!  I feel so bad you have to deal with that. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Morning! Hopefully, the boss will take care of this for you Bean!

My best friend is having her baby today!!!! I just needed to get that one out. I'm super psyched, however around 11.15 I'll either go MIA or be on here and need to keep my mind off of her in surgery.

Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My boss is freaking out this morning.  Not good.  She's so completely stressed and is 3 seconds from cracking and probably walking out of the building.  I'm very tempted to tell her that if she pays me more, I will work more hours (even though I'm already exempt) but I don't know how that would go over. Undecided
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

So my knee didn't like running on the treadmill last night.  I only got 5 intervals in.  But I plan to ice, rest, evaluate it and try again tomorrow.  Maybe strive for 6!  Today is bike and Power Sclupt.

Hil - we had windows open and window fan in. 

Paprika - YAY BABIES!  Hope it all goes well for your friend.

Bean - I WOULD BE PISSED!  I hope they can do something to make it up.
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.  Nothing exciting here. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies!
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning! Is it 6pm yet?

Philly Sig Challenge

For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!
    Really wish it were warm again.

pap- yea babies!

Boss lady is working from home today and traveling the rest of the week which is amazing. I can work at my own pace and slack a little too ;)
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning. Yesterday I stayed home with a migraine - which was brought on by serious stress. I hate drama - and I seriously wish I had just had a DW.

To make it short  - my aunt is a raging c-word - my NC aunt and her family aren't coming b/c of my cousin's high school graduation is on the 10th of June - mind you I asked them when her graduation was EONS ago - and got "it doesn't matter we wouldn't miss it" type deal...so eff them...and to top it all off FI gets an email last night from Liberty Travel - telling us our balance is due - well that's all fine and dandy - but this is the first time we've ever heard about it - AND they send the email TWO weeks before the rest is due.

Needless to say - the panic of two months left has ensued, and I'm beyond over wedding planning. I'm at the point where I'm not excited about it at all. I was on the phone with my mom for an hour yesterday just sobbing....

This week seriously needs to be over already - or I need permission to hibernate for the next 2 months.
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TCT -  You have my permission to hibernate :)  I felt the same way, so I empathize.
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-239?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:8f17949c-0096-4e7a-8dcd-cd16e3b6359ePost:0c449223-3e95-4684-b05f-d1c8ac113e57">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]TCT -  You have my permission to hibernate :)  I felt the same way, so I empathize.
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I just might....
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-239?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:8f17949c-0096-4e7a-8dcd-cd16e3b6359ePost:88abca0b-e931-42a5-9891-0bb8f03dbc7b">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning! Really wish it were warm again. pap- yea babies! <strong>Boss lady is working from home today and traveling the rest of the week which is amazing. I can work at my own pace and slack a little too ;)
    </strong>Posted by Jesster153[/QUOTE]

Jess - I LOVE when this happens here... Yesterday and today are like this for me... :)

Good morning all! I am feeling chipper today because I took off tomorrow for my BPics. After my session, I'll be home vegging on the couch all day and I can't freakin wait!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sad I forgot to look for a pic last night for the siggy challenge!  But I am liking checking out everyone else's. So fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello I'm home!

I didn't get in into pm because I gave up my seat on my 12:45 flight in exchange for a £785 flight voucher.  Score!  We don't have the HM booked so That should pay for one of our flights to Thailand before we upgrade with miles.  

I also got them to give me a food voucher, a phone call home while I waited.  I asked for an upgrade, but the second flight was packed as well.  

The guy behind me asked for an upgrade on the second flight and a second lady suggested he give up his seat again and take cash the second time and get and  upgrade today.  I am kicking myself for not jumping in then!  
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-239?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:8f17949c-0096-4e7a-8dcd-cd16e3b6359ePost:755f47d0-3378-41e2-8b65-ff94724a54ab">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE] I took off tomorrow for my BPics. After my session, I'll be home vegging on the couch all day and I can't freakin wait!
    Posted by Madam A[/QUOTE]

whoo!! I'm so excited for you :)  (and living through you until I finally decide to book mine one day)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-239?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:8f17949c-0096-4e7a-8dcd-cd16e3b6359ePost:c4bf2e51-d874-4ccf-8cb3-0053e8d3fdcf">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning! : whoo!! I'm so excited for you :)  (and living through you until I finally decide to book mine one day)
    Posted by Jesster153[/QUOTE]

The best part is DH doesn't know I'm off so I won't be responsible for "doing" anything at home all day. It's a free day off!! Then I fully plan to change into "work" clothes and leave the house for a bit and then come back around 5:30 - "Oh hey hun, how was your day?"
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-239?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:8f17949c-0096-4e7a-8dcd-cd16e3b6359ePost:01ea4005-7f19-4fdd-b6e0-0b82f5419313">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning! : The best part is DH doesn't know I'm off so I won't be responsible for "doing" anything at home all day. It's a free day off!! Then I fully plan to change into "work" clothes and leave the house for a bit and then come back around 5:30 - "Oh hey hun, how was your day?"

I love it! Super sneaky
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning everyone!! I slept great as we had the windows open and the ceiling fan bringing in the fresh air! However I was woken up at 7 am this morning (I dont have to get up until 8) by the oil guy, my DH and our dog.... The oil guy came to refill our tank as its just scheduled to be checked on every 2 months... DH doesnt listen to me when I talk so he didnt hear me explain this to him months ago. So he woke me up to check this.. then the dog heard the oil guy and my DH talking so he was running around trying to play!! UGH! Not at 7am :( Just wanted one more hour of sleep!!

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-239?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:8f17949c-0096-4e7a-8dcd-cd16e3b6359ePost:01ea4005-7f19-4fdd-b6e0-0b82f5419313">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE] "Oh hey hun, how was your day?"

love it.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    Madam you are like SpyTech007 over there ;)

Peppericka-- babbbbbbiiiiiiessssssssssssss!  What is she having?  Names?

MH- you haven't changed a bit since 2003.

TCT-- about 2 months out is when I was ready to killabitch too.  It will all come together.  Promise ;)

Morning ladies!  Yesterday was gooorgeous!  We cooked hot dogs on the girll and then went for a walk around our new neighborhood!  We finally got our clothing racks up so the walk in closet is pretty much in order now!  I'm not hunting through trash bags looking for a blouse anymore.

Didn't get a chance to hunt down our first picture together.  It's in a box in the spare room-- which we have dubbed the "fallout room".  It's a disaster in there.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    edited December 2011
    <<Mana-- babbbbbbiiiiiiessssssssssssss!  What is she having?  Names?>>

I think you got my confused with Paprika again hehe.  It's her friend having the kid.

PS YAY for having the closet set up!
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My boss's 2 yr old daughter is here bc the woman who runs her daycare is sick... so I just got to watch Elmo videos so my boss could get some recording done. 
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-239?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:8f17949c-0096-4e7a-8dcd-cd16e3b6359ePost:48c0db32-7dfa-4368-82ff-8336fcbf49e3">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong> It's in a box in the spare room-- which we have dubbed the "fallout room".  It's a disaster in there.</strong>
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]

We had that too... It was like that for about 2 weeks you could actually see the floor again!!
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    >>I think you got my confused with Paprika again hehe.  It's her friend having the kid.<<

dang nabbit.  I don't know why I get the two of you confused!  Sorry :(
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    edited December 2011
    Amer - it's ok, I don't mind esp since Paprika is awesome! 
    my 2012 shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards