Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Good Morning!

Happy Friday.
Lots of flooding today ... should make the communte worse than normal.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.  I got to work fine, but I heard on the radio that Kelly and Lincoln Drives were flooded.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning.  I hate that.  It's raining hre as well. 

Oh no!  It's JIY's wedding tonight. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Its supposed to clear up this afternoon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.  We have water in our basement :(  DH is home cleaning up while I'm at work.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is not really raining anymore though right? At least not where I am.

There was  a small bridge that was flooded this morning, so I had to go a diff way to work. Annoying because that little bridge is right by their house! THEN I got stuck behind an idiot that wanted to almost stop across a rinkydink bridge to watch the flood water underneath I guess?! I hate people.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning. I used to be able to sleep through any type of storm. Not now. I was stairing at the clock at 3 am praying for it to end!
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My normal road was closed due to flooding so after 25 minutes of finding an alternative route to the train station- I finally got there...only to find out the Norristown line was shut down. nice.  So I ended up just driving to work. ugh.
    At least its friday!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The train parking lot was flooded this morning! Luckily there was a spot where it wasn't flooded and it has stopped raining. Then when I finally got to the platform, my train was running 30 minutes late. Sigh. I'm just glad it's supposed to clear up this afternoon.

Happy Friday everyone!!
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    don't you girls watch the news?!?! ;)
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was in my car from 7:50 this morning to 10:20 am. It takes me 20 mintues to get to work and almost every road was either flooded or was bumper to bumper traffic. So I'm finally about a mile and half from where I work....10 am (probably still would have taken me another 15-20 minutes to get there) I get a text message that where I work (a college) is closed....

vent: What was so different at 7 in the morning that you had to wait till 10 am to f*ing cancel then! UUGGGHHH. You're so lucky I'm happy that I'm home..../vent
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TCT - I would be sooo mad!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards