• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
June 2010 Weddings

I LOVE Old Navy

FI and went by to see about a new shirt for the almost 7 year olds picture day next week.  And we were looking for something GREEN for St. Patty's Day for the kids, too.  (They really have pink and purple...not a lot of other colors.  LOL)

First, I live in MN.  WHY are all of the kids shirts in the store SHORT sleeves???  There is still SNOW on the ground.  Ugh.  But the long sleeves that we DID find were on Clearance.

So, 11...yes ELEVEN shirts (10 shirts and one pair of lounge pants for the 6 year old) was a bit shy of $60.  SRSLY!!!!!!!  That's about 5 bucks a shirt and they are CUTE.
You can't go to TARGET and spend that little on that much in the kids stuff.
vacation vacation vacation vacation
It's almost here! Weeeeeeee!
my read shelf:
Jaime's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
43/70 books read

Back in June 2010...

Re: I LOVE Old Navy

• Awesome. I love old navy. I dont go there as often as I would like. You can get some good deals there. Especially with kids who grow out of their clothes so fast.
    Photobucket
  • Hmm, too bad I didn't know about your love for Old Navy.  I had a gift card there that I gave away today.  Everytime I go in there I can't find anything that actually looks good on me.
  • New shirt for the 4 year old...cause this is SO her.

6 year old....found at Target.  We saw it and busted out laughing.  The worst thing she does right now is daydream too much.
    It says:  Little Day Dreamer

my read shelf:
    Jaime's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    43/70 books read

Back in June 2010...
  • Britt:  I haven't found anything for me there in a long time, but their kids clothes are so cute.  I used to get my nieces clothes there.  Wait, I still do.  LOL
    my read shelf:
    43/70 books read

Back in June 2010...
  • Knib- I love the cupcake shirt. Too cute.
    Photobucket
  • In Response to I LOVE Old Navy:
    [QUOTE] WHY are all of the kids shirts in the store SHORT sleeves???  There is still SNOW on the ground.  .
    Posted by Kniblet[/QUOTE]

It's still in the 40's-high 50's in Socal and all the stuff is for summer now! That's how it always is. I bought most of my winter stuff in Sept of last year when it was 110 degrees outside. Annoying.
  • Those are going to be some fierce looking girls!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Do you know about the Old Navy coupon hunt game?  Go to www.oldnavyweekly.com and they hide coupons each week.  Sometimes there are $75 off $100 purchase.  I've never gotten one because they go fast but a lot of the time you can get anywhere from 10%-30% off pretty easily.  If you can't find the coupons just Google them and someone will have the locations posted.

• [QUOTE]Those are going to be some fierce looking girls!
    Posted by lca315girl[/QUOTE]

I think I am constantly trying to over compensate for the way their mother dresses them.  LOL.
    my read shelf:
    43/70 books read

Back in June 2010...
  • toooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee

• CUTE SHIRTS! I can't wait to have kids so that I can dress them! hahahaha

Yeah the FI loves old navy. They're the only store that has 31s and he loves their pants and shirts. And I LOVE when we get them on sale :) 5 dollar tees? 12 dollar shorts? 20 dollar pants? YES, thank you! He somehow destroys them all anyway..
    "I love you.. even when you're sick and look disgusting!" -Love Actually
    My Planning Bio
  • Those are adorable.
    Anniversary
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • cute! i love the cupcake shirt!!!
    i absolutely love old navy. i can always find something there and at a darn good price too. the only problem is the quality sometimes.
    Anniversary
  • Awwww so cute!  I have a confession, sometimes I buy xxl  little kid t-shirts there for myself...is that bad?

Marissa, thanks for the tip!  I see some shopping in my future...
  • I lurve ON!! Super cute shirts!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards