Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Another AW: We've been blogged!

Our amazing photographer Ryan Estes put up pics from our wedding on his blog and I wanted to share (even though I JUST posted pics from our second shooter Marc) since I love Ryan's work...here is the link: http://www.theryanestesblog.com/2010/03/02/new-years-eve-wedding-allie-scott/

Re: Another AW: We've been blogged!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Our amazing photographer Ryan Estes put up pics from our wedding on his blog and I wanted to share (even though I JUST posted pics from our second shooter Marc) since I love Ryan's work...here is the link: http://www.theryanestesblog.com/2010/03/02/new-years-eve-wedding-allie-scott/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Allie - they turned out so beautiful!!  Ryan and Marc took such amazing pictures of your day!

PS - good looking out on the note for the photo guestbook!  I need to make one that says the same thing so no one signs over the pics = )
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Gorgeous pics!

And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GORGEOUS, ALLIE!!!!

I love every single photo.  Can't wait to see the finished album once you make it! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!!   You look stunning.   I love your ring, where did you get it?  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jen - People laughed at my sign, yet I know how immature my friends are and how much drinking was going to take place on NYE and I couldn't risk anyone decorating our faces in our beautiful book :o)

Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oodsie - My e-ring is from Helzberg (and I don't recommend them at all) and our wedding bands are from David Jay in Warrington (mine is Hearts on Fire though so you can get it wherever they sell that brand).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My band is hearts on fire too!   Some people say we overpaid for the name, but I honestly feel the quality/cut is outstanding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    love them!!  your ceremony aisle was gorgeous!  and i am in love with that little redheaded boy, he's adorable and totally what our future son will look like, lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The pictures are amazing!  Did you do the thing where you crown your parents?  My mom wants me to do that but I'm not really sure what it entails.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    QTsgirl -  We did have a crowning for my parents at the wedding.  DH and I are not at all religious and didn't know much about it before the wedding but it meant a lot to my mom (you can see she is really enjoying it in the picture) so we went with it.  Basically our florist made a crown of flowers for my mom and DH, my brothers and SILs and I put the crown on my moms head and we danced around them and then the band invited everyone else to dance around them too.  Their friends came up to give them hugs and kisses and it was a part of the wedding that was all about celebrating them since their children are all married now.  It took about a total of 3 minutes and made my mom insanely happy so IMO it was worth it. 

Here is another pic:

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What song did you play during the crowning ceremony?  I keep debating on if I should do it.  I know it would mean a lot to my mom but FI's family is not Jewish.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The traditional song is called the mezinke...our band knew it and to be honest I had never heard it before the day of our wedding.  I'm sure you can find it online!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards