Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Dylan Michael (Cindy) vs Little Touches?

I am looking at both Dylan Michael/Cindy and Little Touches for makeup and hair. Little Touches is about half of the price but I am not familiar with them.   Any opinions or experiences?

Re: Dylan Michael (Cindy) vs Little Touches?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Cindy, and she is just great! I had my e-pics done a few months ago and she did my make up for that. I just told her to do whatever she thought would look good, and I was so pleased. Many other girls used her as well and liked her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Cindy! Love her - I am using her for my wedding this weekend and am so happy with my decision to book her... I unfortunately have no info on the other company you mentioned as a point of comparison, though. GL!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've read a lot of good things about Cindy from Dylan Michael as well.  Does she come to your home the day of and any chance you can give me a idea of her pricing?  thanks!
  • Options
    PhillyGal34PhillyGal34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Little touches and have my trial on July 19... I'll let you know how it goes!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cindy does come to you on the day of yes... here is her email... cindymakeup@yahoo.com
  • Options
    mandy122782mandy122782 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually just started looking into hair and makeup people recently and I am looking into both of these companies. I actually contacted Little Touches after seeing CA2PABridetobe's slideshow of her recent wedding (posted a few days ago). And I really liked her hair and makeup. Both seem to get very good reviews too. I guess I am not much help, but going through the same issue. Good Luck!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards