Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Confessions....

Re: Confessions....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Traci - We already figured that out, it's not a new formula, it's up to each individual store to control the mix.  :)

Cutie - Two Words... Online PreCana (wait thats 3 words)

Amer - Self Medicate with a shake, you deserve it.  Just don't go overboard and buy 10 more this month.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Traci - We already figured that out, it's not a new formula, it's up to each individual store to control the mix.  :)

theres no why that is true though! It doesnt even remotely taste the same, and I don't wanna attempt it again cuz I called the number you did and you got coupons, I ddn't! haha.  Maybe, just maybe I will go back and get one today, and if it sucks I am going to throw it at them. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cutie--my PreCana wasn't that bad, honestly.  I went on something called Engaged Encounter... it was Friday, Saturday, Sunday (overnight) and I actually had a really really good time.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I suggest you shamrock shakers just make an adult version at home in your blender... ice, vanilla ice cream and creme de menthe liquor :)
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Madam- we're going with the swiss mountain dog :)  we love my sisters so much but dont love the tumbleweeds of hair she sheds haha so the swiss is bascially a short haired version of the bernese

I think I need to test these shamrock shake theories out myself..... ;)
    I hope they didnt mess it up- i love them :(
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_confessions-27?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:921e9d0d-a9cd-49ca-851f-2489e33fb887Post:ba8f66db-24ed-4292-8ad4-be86593857de">Re: Confessions....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I suggest you shamrock shakers just make an adult version at home in your blender... ice, vanilla ice cream and creme de menthe liquor :)
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE] mmmm
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_confessions-27?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:921e9d0d-a9cd-49ca-851f-2489e33fb887Post:ba8f66db-24ed-4292-8ad4-be86593857de">Re: Confessions....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I suggest you shamrock shakers just make an adult version at home in your blender... ice, vanilla ice cream and creme de menthe liquor :)
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

I have green creme de menthe at home... I may try this.  I was going to throw it out the other day because we never use it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    amer - just looking at DD new breakfast sandwich makes my heart stop!
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I want an adult shamrock shake right now. Or a regular one. And I've never had one. I don't even remember the last time I bought something at McDonald's, but this just might force me into it.

I confess that this winter I've gained weight like it's my job, and I don't even care. I'm so glad it's almost spring and I'll be able to spend more time outside/exercising. I need my motivation back!!!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm really pissed the Superintendent just announced the feds here can take 59 minutes today.  Apparently it's National Employee Appreciation Day.  So much for "supervising" us lowly contractors.

• Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    Hil-- I think I love you. 

/>>Madam- we're going with the swiss mountain dog :) <<

The people above us have a Swiss Mountian dog, Hannah.  She's HUGE and honestly the most quiet dog I've ever experienced.  I never hear her bark.  I NEVER hear her running around or anything.  I'm amazed by it.

...wish I could say the same thing for the #(*&$(#&$(*& puggle next door to me.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_confessions-27?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:921e9d0d-a9cd-49ca-851f-2489e33fb887Post:0de2545a-93a1-483d-8ec1-650a17847414">Re: Confessions....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that I'm really pissed the Superintendent just announced the feds here can take 59 minutes today.  Apparently it's National Employee Appreciation Day.  So much for "supervising" us lowly contractors.
    Posted by dibsontop[/QUOTE]

Haha just adds fuel to the fire... but I wanna 59 now (sorry)
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you google "grasshopper" shake/drink it may provide more recipes for minty yumminess with different combos of liquor.
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, I forwarded the email to my husband and told him to try and get 59 at his work.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess tiredness + headache + sucky job may = me leaving early today.  We'll see...
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_confessions-27?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:921e9d0d-a9cd-49ca-851f-2489e33fb887Post:ba8f66db-24ed-4292-8ad4-be86593857de">Re: Confessions....</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I suggest you shamrock shakers just make an adult version at home in your blender... ice, vanilla ice cream and creme de menthe liquor :)
    </strong>Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

I made my own last year (since I'm lactose intolerant) and it was so much better than McDonalds. Never tried the creme de menthe in it though. Absolutely trying it this weekend :-)
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amer- does your apt. complex allow more than 1 pet? Just curious - as many places don't and I've been on the search. TIA!
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    edited December 2011
    Dibs - haha I always try to con my division chief to give us one.  Maybe I should go over there in case she doesn't know it's National Employee Appreciation Day...
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mmmmm adult shamrock shakes
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahaha amer- thats what I like to hear!
    We like them because they're laid back, good with kids, can live in apartments as long as you walk them enough (until we get a house) and very friendly. And theyre just so freakin cute ;)
    Usually small dogs are louder than big ones- I never understand that either
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_confessions-27?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:921e9d0d-a9cd-49ca-851f-2489e33fb887Post:20aafd5d-a7d2-431c-bb09-ac0c73d73573">Re: Confessions....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Confessions.... : I have green creme de menthe at home... I may try this.  I was going to throw it out the other day because we never use it. 
    Posted by amy727[/QUOTE]

This, exactly. I think it's at home in our bar and I may be making one of these tonight..!

Jesster - Off to google pictures of your future dog =)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    edited December 2011
    Confession - Creame de methe reminds me of childhood.  Some backwoods doctor told my dad nyquil was just an expensive drunk, and creame de methe works the same way.  So when I was sick, I'd get shots of it...
    my 2012 shelf:
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    TCT-- I think they do.  I'm 98% sure there are people here with multiple dogs.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mana. I heart your backwoods doc. Is he from Jennersville? :)

I also heart swiss & bernese mtn dogs. A friend of ours just got one, and she's the cutest freakin' thing ever. So quiet, so good.

I confess I'm going to buy some creme de menthe on the way home...

And yes, amy. I think I do have a dirty mind today. I keep seeing and thinking of a completely different number than 59 every time it's mentioned.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    edited December 2011
    Paprika - haha he might have been, or Oxford.  We always had a bottle of it in our fridge...  It coated your throat well, and knocked my 6 yo self OUT. 
    my 2012 shelf:
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amer - woo hoo...would you be willing to PM me or FB message me your apt. complex's name so I can inquire further. Thanks again!
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mana- I have to remember that....
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_confessions-27?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:921e9d0d-a9cd-49ca-851f-2489e33fb887Post:5a2103fc-5677-4586-be4d-f0f6936fd5c5">Re: Confessions....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mana- I have to remember that....
    Posted by paprika28[/QUOTE]

For you or DD?
    my 2012 shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Confession: I have a bridal shower tomorrow am about 1hr from my house and it's the LAST PLACE I wanna go tomorrow am. It starts at noon and goes until 4... then an hour drive home to change and head to work 6-2am :( So much for a FUN SATURDAY!

I have also "checked" out at work... I am totally and completely over this week and my boss just emailed me and said she wont be in until 1pm.... Relaxing morning for me :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards