• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2010 Weddings

Checking in...

I am just popping in as I need to get addresses off my guest list! I am sorry I have been totally MIA! My sister flew in my china and my bachelorette and shower were over the weekend!! I am beat, I just got done righting all my thank yous!!! any way everything was great and I hope to get pics up soon. I miss you all terribly and I promise after the wedding I'm all yours!!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Checking in...

• Can't wait to see the pictures! Go you on having all of the thank-yous done already!!
  • Busy lady!! I can't wait to hear stories!! I know you are super busy and everything so we'll def talk to you after. Don't forget to come on and do your last single lady post! I'm so excited!!
  • can't wait to see pics. glad everything went great =) & we miss you too busy lady =)
    -- Shane & Kristen <33 --<br>Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Wow, way to go on the thank you's - you're quick!!!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • AHHH! It's getting so close!! I can't wait to see pictures and you BETTER get on here and do your single lady post so that we can all say congrats and good luck!! =) so excited for you!
  • ahh! we miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a lot! once Labor Day is over and your wedding too, we need to plan a G2G with Karen, for sure!! The summer has been crazy for me, I'm sorry we didn't get to it sooner!!but I know your wedding is going to be BEAUTIFUL and I can't wait to see pictures!!!!! and for sure do your Last Single Lady post!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • you're so lucky your wedding is soooo close!  Have fun these last couple weeks enjoy every second.  Can't wait to see pics!
    Final Count 206 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards