Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Tuesday Weigh In

Re: Tuesday Weigh In

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I maintained.  I'm really craving chinese food, but I'm staying away from it because of the sodium.  I'll probably binge on some Saturday  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mmmm I might get chinese tonight and you can live vicariously through me.

I am around the same. I go from 150-152.... but that is all. I am not really working our or anything. Just my body is stuck at this point I will care more as it gets closer to the wedding. I just need to tone more. When it stops being so hot out, I will take more walks. I need to stop being lazy when the kid is napping and do my work outs again. I was doing well but I got lazy now that I am comfortable with my body.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm about the same, but up a pound overall still since the shower.  I went a week with barely any exercise and lots of food and I'm paying for it.  Last week I was good, but it didn't do much.  So I'm hoping to be good again this week.  I'm having motivation issues though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ugh I gained between .5-1 lb. I don't get how or why. I was eating pretty good last week and I went running and did a two hour back to back session with the crazy instructor...

I'm starting bootcamp again tonight so another 6 weeks. I should get rid of the last 5 lbs that I want. :)
  • Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!!  I'd like introduce myself and join in on your weigh ins.  My name's Ev and I am getting married in New Jersey in April 2011!  I started Weight Watchers today.  I am currently at a weight that is higher than I'd like, and I would like to lose about 20-25 pounds in a healthy way before my wedding next April.  Wedding dress shopping kicked my butt, so I want to kick it back.  Here's to a fresh start! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've avoided the scale. Although I'm sure I'm the same. While I didn't eat well over the weekend I did do well all last week - NYC chinese food, pizza and bagels weren't the best choices...then again I did walk all over mid-town and Central Park- hence feeling like I'm the same. Clothes all still fit the same - guess I'll double check tomorrow morning....hopefully it won't end with me throwing the scale out the bathroom window and on to Rt. 202.
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm the samesamesame.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am avoiding the scale this week. I'm a cow.  And I'm an idiot because my first fitting is tomorrow.  She will have to just take it in a lot for the 2nd fitting!  I'm also having my hair/mu trial, so I may be posting pics of that this week.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!  Good luck with your first fitting and trials! I can't wait to see pics!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards