Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Electronic RSVP & Registry Info on Wedding Invite

I just received the invite for Matt's cousins wedding in California in June.

We are to RSVP online and it says "for all wedding & registry details visit our website."

Should I assume this will be a more casual event? I have a feeling I will over dress.

Re: Electronic RSVP & Registry Info on Wedding Invite

• Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Uncle got married for the first time last July. Something similar was on his invite. I just think they had no clue... it was outside but somewhat dressy. I'd look online to see if there is some type of dress code. I always try to find a wedding website when I'm going to a wedding so I know where the reception is, and gague my attire off of that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got an invitation that had the same type of thing. Either I could send in the card or RSVP online. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet though. I kinda have an idea from the venue that it's less black tie, more nice, long sundress... Can you google the venue?
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did look up the venue. It looks like its a beautiful place! I still can't tell. O well. Here it is for anyone who is bored.

http://mccormickhomeranch.com/aboutus.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We recently got an invite with only email RSVP, no card, no website set up.

I agree with pp that you should check out their wedding website and the website of the venue to see how dressy it may be.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks like you should be good in less than formal. More than jeans, less than little black dress.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Reminds me of Smithville Inn in NJ.  I think a casual suit or just shirt/tie is good for your H and a cute cocktail dress for you.  Nothing too fancy, but not casual either.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Nothing on their website about attire.

I bought this

Or I have a maxi one shoulder dress that I was thinking about.

I may just ask my SIL what she's doing!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    um, that's adorable. I love it. It looks perfect. I was looking at the 'ceremony' pictures and looking at the people in the background. The men were in ties and dress shirts, But one woman was in pants with a sweater, another was in a dress...
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was trying to do they same thing! haha

thank you ladies.
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nicole - that dress is perfect!
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker