Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

cara**

I am happy to share with you I finally finished Have A Little Faith!

Re: cara**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! How was it?  Have you read his other books? How does it compare?

I sat down for 2 hours yesterday and FORCED myself to finish The Ruby Ring.  I did not like it. :-(

Now I'm halfway through Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe that I started last night. Yay for a quick read!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I liked it once I got into it. I have read For One More Day, Tuesday With Morrie and The Five People You Meet in Heaven, are there any more?

I'm going to say it wasn't my favorite since it took me a while to get into, but I wont say it was bad. It is most like Tuesdays with Morrie since he goes and meets with the rabbi every week to talk about his life and such.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh and I started Are You There Vodka It's Me Chelsea and she is hysterical.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I read that one, the Are you there Vodka.  I loved it, especially the chapter about dating a redhead, haha.  I liked her My Horizontal Life better though.

I haven't read any MA books, but I think I will add Tuesdays with Morrie to my list as its somewhat of a classic.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh you should add it! Matt teaches Sociology to HS Seniors and I keep telling him to add it in there some how and he refuses but he thinks it will make he cry. He is emotional ;)

I don't have My Horizontal Life! Only Vodka and Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang. Maybe DH will but that for me for V-day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards