• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2010 Weddings

RAVE: Shutterfly Thankyou Photocards

I ordered these last week from Shutterfly and they came yesterday. They are awesome. Matte finish (caues it was cheaper) and 3x5 cards (also cheaper). I got free shipping and even 10% off on top of the free shipping from a code i found on retail-me-not. Less than $1/card! They look way better in person than in the screenshot i got from their online thing...not grainy at all.

Now i can get to the part i hate - writing in them. lol. but at least the cards look great!

House Renovations
Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image

Re: RAVE: Shutterfly Thankyou Photocards

• Adorable!  Can't wait to get my pro pics so I can do this too!
  • I LOVE that photo Kim!!!

I ordered photo postcards from VP last week and should be getting them this week. I can't wait to be able to get check thank you's off our list! Here's a crappy picture of my computer screen when I was designing them

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• oh lauren i love that design!!

House Renovations
    Married Bio

• Thanks!!

Oh - we're going to be in your neck of the woods this weekend. ZBB in Hartford is on Sunday!

Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• JEALOUSSSSS. ill be doing laundry LOL

House Renovations
    Married Bio

• Boo! I wish I was able to take the whole day off of work on Monday like we originally planned - maybe we could have met up for lunch or something! Or even on Sunday....but DH's cousin is having his son's bday party during the day so we won't be in the area until closer to the concert.

One of these days though, sooner rather than later, we're definitely going to meet up!

• oh yes absolutely! we will coordinate something in the coming months :)

House Renovations
    Married Bio

• I love your cards!!

I love Shutterfly.  I got a free photobook from there courtesy of David's Bridal for buying my dress there ... so I made an album of wedding pictures for my MIL as a gift and it turned out fabulous.

I just got another free photobook for rating 5 of my vendors from theknot.com ... I can't wait to do that one! 

• Ohhh love the ideas ladies!! They look great!!
    We wanted to hold up the "Thank You" signs for pictures but ran out of time the day before to make them. 
    Maybe we'll do something like these.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards